Standard Chartered Bankpakistan / customer service response

U

Dear sir/madam,
i am client of standard chartered bank.
I just booked my mobile iphone 8 on 06.June.2018 against my credit card no. [protected] since today as 20.Aug.2018 i don't received any of product and i am paying installment for that product as well.

Since i have called and emails to bank, i also get complaint no. [protected], but every time they asked me that "they would call me back for this issue" but, since i am also waiting for their call, it is very disrespectful way to me as a customer, that still i am waiting for call.

I would like to mention names for ms. Rida fatima (team leader- client care unit), karachi, pakistan. As she sent me letter on 11/july/2018 to me with subject "product will be delivered to you within 5 working days". I believe that she is most irresponsible leader for their team also.

It is requested to you, i would like to be responsed my issue.

Look forward for your favorable and early consideration.
Regards