Silver Spear Spurmeals

Va Oct 06, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered crumbled mushrooms starter and as I bit into the mushroom I got a fishy taste. As I am allergic to seafood I spat it out immediately into a servieete. When I looked at it it was crumbled calamari mixed with crumbled mushrooms.
This is unacceptable. The meals are of a very poor standard and pathetic considering that ushaka is a tourist destination. The bveggies are so dry nothing creamy abt the spinach at all and absolutely no taste. The baked potato was extremely dry and burnt and the jacket had all the roots and spots of a potatoes that was overgrown and rotting. Crumbled mushrooms had batter on it that was three times the size of mushroom it self and no salt. To sum it up a very poor restaurant in an upmarket place that brings down the name of Spur that I am used to. Will never recommend to anyone at all

Comments

• Wa
      Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience about your visit to Las Vegas Spur. We would like to share your concerns with the owner/operator so that it can be addressed internally. Please could you make contact with us on [protected] or email us on [protected]@spur.co.za or https://spur224.goreview.co.za/goreview-crm/default - we will investigate with the owner/operator of this restaurant and provide you with feedback as quickly as possible.

Kind regards