Sprintdouble billing after account closed

I closed me sprint landline account in late Dec. because I was moving. Over two months later, I get a bill saying Sprint found "more charges" and they sent me a new bill. I was greatly surprised, as going back in my check register I realized I had written checks to Sprint for my Oct.Nov.Dec. service and thought I was done.

When I called up to complain and ask for duplicate copies of the bill they said they had, I was given all sorts of excuses why they couldn't do that. Alright, said I, no bills, no pay. I am not taking their word for it. I want proof. Then they sent me a copy of one of the months in question, December, which I had paid already. I cannot get the other months' copies from them. They said I had to give them my phone number before they could. I did that, and still never received the copies.

Who do I complain to about this?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices