Sprint — double billing after account closed
I closed me sprint landline account in late Dec. because I was moving. Over two months later, I get a bill saying Sprint found "more charges" and they sent me a new bill. I was greatly surprised, as going back in my check register I realized I had written checks to Sprint for my Oct.Nov.Dec. service and thought I was done.
When I called up to complain and ask for duplicate copies of the bill they said they had, I was given all sorts of excuses why they couldn't do that. Alright, said I, no bills, no pay. I am not taking their word for it. I want proof. Then they sent me a copy of one of the months in question, December, which I had paid already. I cannot get the other months' copies from them. They said I had to give them my phone number before they could. I did that, and still never received the copies.
Who do I complain to about this?
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account!
- Sprint - additional fee
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases!
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint