Spirit Airlines / cancelled flight
To Whom It May Concern:
A small group of us (4 people) were in Las Vegas last week. We were scheduled to fly home on Sunday night to Philadelphia. After we checked our bags and passed through security and was waiting at the gate, the announcement was made that the flight was cancelled for everyone go to the front desk to get a new flight. After a 2 1/2 to 3 hour line, when it was our turn to talk to your representative, all she said to us was that the best you could do was a flight out on Thursday and if that wasn't acceptable here was our money back and to find our own way home. Now you have 2 senior citizens and the other gentleman is a heart patient and his wife at 12:00 am. looking for not only a flight home and a place to stay for the night. It cost us 200.00 to stay at a hotel, then another 200.00 to book another flight home the next day. I have never been treated so badly and rudely by a company before in my life. At least compensate people for another nights stay and try to help a little more with finding a flight home. This was a disgrace on your part. Nothing at all was offered, other than the for mentioned statement from your attendant. Is this kind of message that you are sending people to talk about your service and company?
Mr. James Ryan Sr.
E-mail address [protected]@aol.com
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service 
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - hurricane irma (flights and evacuation)
- Booked Flights - refunds