Speedy-Repo.comextremely rude, not honest people

D

Basically contacted this company to repo a vehicle for my company. Quoted me a specific price made me sign a Hold harmless which is not just a hold harmless letter but, also a contract to pay more than quoted. I trusted i was being told all fees and prices upfront and when invoice was faxed to me it was $1200 more and on top of that said if i dint pay that same day i wouldnt get the free 10 days of storage ! If i would have known i was going to be paying this much i wouldnt have provided them with skip tracing information i made it easy for them to rip me off. The worst part wasnt about the money it was the employees extremely rude and were yelling at me speaking over me kept calling me dude and told me i need to learn to listen because i wasnt letting her speak . I couldnt believe what i was hearing i dont understand how these people are even in business. You have no right to treat people like this. I hope people do a little research before contracting these people not worth the headache! Save yourselves!

Jack_E Nov 30, 2016

Just got off the phone with this company to ask about a quote, and he told me I was "wasting his f**cking time" because I was doing research. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.

• Ic
    ICU Supporter Jun 27, 2017

@Jack_E I have used this company many times I always pay 10% of the value. It is better than losing 100% and not getting the car recovered from the debtor. I find them to be fair and professional in my dealings.