Sonic Drive In Pine & Peoria Tulsa OKorder taker doesnt know how to take an order

D

On Aug. 7th 2012 at 6:05 I took my family to the sonic drive on pine and peoria, Tulsa ok 74110 I tried to order food the first thing I ordered was a kids cheese burger nothing special to it after the fifth time the order finally understood what I needed then I ordered two different hotdogs then tried to get a number six chilling coney and the kid started arguing with me saying I already ordered I tried to explain there was more to the order and he kept getting my irate and ran outside to yell at me instead of fighting in front of my kids. I just left I think all the employees need to be drug tested, but might lose all of the employees at that location. The kid was a young black male, early to mid 20 about 5'9"-6'