Sonic Drive In — attendant never returned with my change
My neighbor and I went to the drive-in window at the sonice in trinity, texas and ordered three (3)
Chocolate brownie blasts, which came to $7.11.
I paid with a $20.00 bill and the attendant brought the three blasts but turned and left the window while my neighbor and I were trying to get the blasts in the car without spilling them all over the front seat....needless to say, the attendant never returned with my change. When I returned home and realized what had happened I called and was told she had already gone home but her register came up short. I spoke to another attendant the next day and was told the same thing but she would have the manager call me. Needless to say, he has not called me yet and I am out $13.00. They have ways, here in trinity to get around things like this so may I ask for the main office of Sonic drive-ins so I may make
My complaint there? Any help would be appreciated.
I am a retired 80 year old lady on a limited income and this should not have been.
Thank you, anyone, who can offer a suggtestion to help me with this or just help me find the address or e-mail address to sonic's main division.
Thank you for listening,
More Sonic Drive In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic!
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change
- Sonic Drive In - payroll
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money
- Sonic Drive-In - service