Sonic Drive Inattendant never returned with my change

My neighbor and I went to the drive-in window at the sonice in trinity, texas and ordered three (3)
Chocolate brownie blasts, which came to $7.11.

I paid with a $20.00 bill and the attendant brought the three blasts but turned and left the window while my neighbor and I were trying to get the blasts in the car without spilling them all over the front seat....needless to say, the attendant never returned with my change. When I returned home and realized what had happened I called and was told she had already gone home but her register came up short. I spoke to another attendant the next day and was told the same thing but she would have the manager call me. Needless to say, he has not called me yet and I am out $13.00. They have ways, here in trinity to get around things like this so may I ask for the main office of Sonic drive-ins so I may make
My complaint there? Any help would be appreciated.

I am a retired 80 year old lady on a limited income and this should not have been.

Thank you, anyone, who can offer a suggtestion to help me with this or just help me find the address or e-mail address to sonic's main division.

Betty Pinkston.

Charity Butler May 09, 2020

Waited 30 mins on food and then the whole order was wrong . . Rude customer service, asked about our food and the car hop was rude .. check # 264894

• Li
    lisa dickerson Dec 15, 2019

I've always liked sonic but this trip had every tater tot stuck together the chicken was rubbery and not hot tater tot's were not hot the worst I've ever had. I even had to get somebody to take me up there because I don't have a ride this is very disappointing it's like they threw it in a box and closed it.

No your dissness Nov 30, 2019

The lady when we ordered said oh we are out of pretzels and the ice cream machine is broken and we don't have mango slushys that's excuse get you life's together you run a restaurant for god sake this is crazy what else are they going to run out of and this happens every time for go to this certain sonic

• Ki
    Kim Moody Nov 25, 2019

I asked for extra lettuce and mayo and got neither. Besides the fact that it was old and cold . The lettuce way brown and yellow. The car hops are so amazing at this Sonic. But the kitchen is lacking to say the least. Every time I can and order food it is awful

• Li
    Lisa007 Nov 23, 2019

I was charged for 2 double super sonic n only got one. Was told to bring everything back and they would redo it that's gas that I don't have for that's an hour trip .. have the reciept but not a picture of the food.

• Es
    EssieMac Nov 18, 2019

I ordered some french fries. I asked the cashier for some fresh fries because the ones they gave me were not fresh. The woman Tara who identified herself as a manager got an attitude with me and refused to give me fresh fries. I requested my money back because I did not want food from someone who had an attitude with me . We are very dissatisfied.

Daniellecox39 Nov 11, 2019

First of all the onions are supposed to be grilled and they were RAW!!! And there was sooo much mustard on it I couldn't eat it!! Just ruined it! I threw it away! I LOVE patty melts only because they have GRILLED onions in them. And the fact this was just covered in RAW onions just made it DISGUSTING!!!

• Jb
    J Brad A. Nov 02, 2019

The only reason I get the chicken dinner is for the gravy. AND why the toast if no gravy?

• Gu
    Guadalupe Trevino Oct 27, 2019

As I was placing my order, the girl on head set, was going to fast and would give me time to order what I needed, I had a second order and she still was going to fast, she was also giving me attitude.
    I can hear the other customer having trouble placing an order because she was going to fast. One customer drove off .

• Si
    Sissy Hoffman Oct 16, 2019

I was suppose to get a number 2 large with tots n larger chacloate shake n I got something different than what I ordered n I tried to call n tell the manager n a guy answered n said they was busy to call back another time n I did n got no answer so now I am doing this to get my order fixed

Chermaine Green Oct 15, 2019

I came around 9:20 to order myself & daughter some they said they were only serving drinks really drinks it's 9:20 y'all close at 11 I didn't bother to ask for the manager because the was prolly in on it this is my second complaint nothing hasn't been done they don't care bout there customer or business it's ridiculous SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

• Br
    Brownpower Oct 14, 2019

The black man very mean and he use some very racist words. I wouldn't come back if he work or ever come back because my son was ready to fight over that black man saying beaner. That hate crime!

• Gu
    Guy Butler Oct 14, 2019

it seems that every time I eat at the Thomas rd sonic I get served cold food. even when I send it back it comes back cold. and it's not like there's lots of people there. I don't have that problem at the other ones.

• Un
    Unhappycustomer777777777 Oct 12, 2019

We waited for 30 mins... which is the usual at this location... paid for extra honey mustard... didn't get order correct... waited another 10 minutes for order to be fixed... screen didn't let me pay... waited for card to be taken in an ran... needed the honey mustard we paid for and they wanted to charge me again... unacceptable!!!

• Ha
    Harasnoel Oct 12, 2019

The drive thru wait is ridiculously long. I have waited multiple times for 30 minutes. Even if there are only a few cars the wait is at least 15 minutes. I love the shakes and drinks but the reason I usually go to Sonic is to grab something quick. Unfortunately the sonic in Hemet, CA does not fit this criteria. Hire more help!

• Mr
    Mrlblaze Oct 08, 2019

Watermelon has been a favorite slushie flavor for me for a long time and seems more popular among the other flavors eliminated recently. I ask that you bring back at least the watermelon for all us customers .

Dave Hartman Oct 07, 2019

order was promised in 5 to 6 minutes.Delivered in 14 to 15 minutes with no explanation other than "Sorry for your wait." Did not deliver Splenda with Ice Tea.This was around 12:30 on Sunday Sept 29.Only observed two employees on duty .

maddie312 Oct 07, 2019

We pulled into Sonic and were deciding what to order. We saw from the window that an employee was either vaping or smoking in the food prep area. That's a major health hazard, and it's a shame because we love Sonic but we will not being going there again.

• Ka
    Kandij84 Oct 07, 2019

I went thru the drive thru just for a cup of ice and no one was in front of me. I set at the window for at least 5 minutes while they just stood around looking at me and talking. Neither one came over to give me a simple cup of ice. It took an employee to come from outside to come and help me.

• Pa
    Paulsen Sep 15, 2019

Upgrade sonic 1

• Gw
    Gwendolyn Morris Sep 03, 2019

It was nasty dry disgusting advertising was falseI dont know how I can complain more disappointed waste of gas the meat or something like me was very little.It made mr want to puke . I got a ride there .The company could have dome better.

• Re
    Reefinghook Aug 27, 2019

No real complaints except your electronic order boards and on line app leaves me where I can't tip most of the time as I carry little cash. If you could make changes it would be great

• Au
    Audrey Lancaster Aug 24, 2019

Chk 374 08/18/2019 8:25 pm
    Missing chili cheese tots and dipping sauces after asking a total of three times. Chicken tenders were burnt

• Pb
    pbjelly91 Aug 20, 2019

Terrible customer service along with stale cold fries and tator tots, the soda needed to have the syrup changed so took them back and it was 7:42pm when the order was placed it was 8:15 when we finally got our drinks back. Talked to a manager and she made a few brief excuses and offered to bring us new fries. Very unhappy.

• Ca
    Catrinamariem Aug 20, 2019

Burger was a mess but ive gotten used to that. They put mayo in one little spot which is fine i can spread it out myself but there was only a little dab that i couldnt even do anything with. It ruined the whole experience for me. I ordered 6 and they were all like this. I added a picture of the one with the most mayo.

Makayla Curtis Aug 19, 2019

I ordered a two meals. It came quick, but when I went to drink some of my milkshake, it tasted old, and the bits of Reese's were nasty. It wasn't smooth like it was supposed to be be, it tasted like ice cream that got freezer burnt, and then put back in the freezer.

David Bowes Aug 17, 2019

Why do you have 8 Sonics in Massachusetts and none in Maine?? It would be a great addition to your overall locations.

• 3d
    3DJA Aug 17, 2019

I have a problem with drive thru window personnel use same unwashed hands to count money then pick up cherries as well as squeeze the lime! Yuk!
    What food handler inspector would approve of this?

Christina I. Aug 14, 2019

Every single time I have ordered at sonic, I order the #1 sonic cheeseburger with NO cheese (because there's no other option) and every single time I receive said order it comes with cheese! EVERY time, no matter the location! Please fix this or please add a hamburger option besides the kids menu! It is getting ridiculous!

• La
    Larry Bruce Williamson Aug 11, 2019

The grilled cheese was not grilled.

• Ce
    Celram Aug 11, 2019

It never fails that everytime I order an extra side of the cheese dipping sauce, they never understand the word cheese...I have to repeat it multiple times until a server comes out to ask me what I want, yet they understand the rest of my order. It is a hassle everytime

• Ky
    Kyle wester Aug 10, 2019

The lady taking our order was very rude and lost my family business we eat there every other night and I wont be back I was finished ordering my food and she was taking over me I WILL not be back her name is Crystal

• Al
    Alyssar38 Aug 06, 2019

We will wait for 1 hour for our food and take our food took about 45 minutes. I will about call for the manger but I realize the service is bad so I left I'm not going back. I'm boycott all restuarant in Victoria, Texas an the service is horrible with no point workes.

• Fr
    Fran Bennett Jul 24, 2019

I have to say these popcorn chicken nuggets were the worst I ever had. I would be ashamed to charge 4.49 for a medium. Bit into one and all you got was a dried breading, where is the chicken. Absolutely horrific. Breading was so hard and once you bit into it you couldn't even see the chicken.

• T4
    T4r4 Jul 22, 2019

Bring the mocha Java chillers back. When I try to order a chocolate shake with coffee in it, I'm told that they don't have a way to charge for that in one town but I have no trouble getting it in another town.

• Tr
    Trb8015 Jul 10, 2019

Very slow and poor service. They don't care about customers.

• Na

+[protected] 156 63
    Web:
    www.sonicdrivein.com
    Plus
    i believe does explain it all ! owners take notice!

Mackenzie Graves Jun 16, 2019

We will no longer be eating at Sonic Drive In due to the unfriendly people and our order being wrong every time we visit.

• Ha
    H. Anne Jun 15, 2019

I ordered a #10 with fries. I recieved a Cheeseburger with Tots. I didnt notice this until I got home. I would like to figure out why this happened. I think it's because they were short staffed.

• Ta
    Taylor99Marie Jun 10, 2019

I have come here and ordered off the app on 4 different times and each time I wait 10-15 min then press the button to talk to an employee before i get a drink. This is unacceptable. They are not a busy store whenever I come and they are often rude like I did something wrong for ordering on a service they provide.