Snap Fitnessovercharging

N

I met with the staff and requested that no cards be allowed to charge vending or any other service; membership only, as I have teenagers. My account continuously kept being overcharged by double. I attempted on numerous occasions to sit and speak with the manager and my son even dropped off my bank statement...the manager was always "unavailable." I finally wrote a complaint on the internet email and received a phone call back from the manager within 15 minutes. I was told that vending access had been kept on my card and even though my sons had their own cards, that their system showed that all the charges were placed on my card, so both of my sons had to have used only my card and never their cards, and, that vending is always kept on the primary card. I asked why it had been kept on since I had requested no vending on all cards and was told that it had to stay on. The manager then preceded to tell me that he would take it off even though he had just stated that vending had to stay on, and that they weren't responsible for my kids, I was, and I hadn't controlled them. I suggested to him that this was a poor approach, he lost my membership, my family's membership, and would be receiving bad press, BBB, CofA, and a note to Atty. General. He did not care. A very poor business person. I would have loved to continue this membership for my family but was completley burned.