Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug — produce and bakery
First I want to say I really love the new Smith's market place in sky canyon ( Las Vegas). But was so disappointed the last two times I went.
I grocery shopping every week and buy usually the same goods. 2 weeks ago I purchased clementines ( cuties) from your produce dept and the next day they were all rotten but 2 if them. Then yesterday I bought sugar free cinnamon swirl sliced cake and this morning it's moldy.
I'm very disappointed and a little Leary to go back because it seems that no one is checking items of discontinue or expired items.
I have not had any problems with your other stores with this matter.
I cannot afford to be wasting money on item to be thrown away.
More Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time! 
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks 
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner 
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct 
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows
- Smith's Marketplace - manager aspe