Smith's Food and Drugwill not accept my checks

J

I paid off 2 checks that bounced at Smiths. I thought I would be able to use my checkbook again to purchase groceries, but I was denied.
I would like to know why

• Pr
    Pretty 26 Feb 25, 2019

Hi how are u doing

• Ku
    Kuzajin Feb 04, 2018

Because you wrote two bad checks ya dingbat

• Sm
    SmartGirl14 Nov 14, 2014

Dorothy Anne Masoncup
    4701 Irving Blvd NW Apartment 1309
    Albuquerque, NM 87114
    [protected]
    I have been trying to make a frustrating situation known to Smiths. I shop at the Smiths at 4800 Mcmahon Rd NW in Albuquerque, and need to shop in the early morning. I understand that stock must be unloaded when fewer shoppers are present; however, when aisles are blocked, or nearly blocked, it presents great difficulty to the customers present. I attempted to explain this to the cashier on the morning of November 14, but the cashier was too focused on helping the next customer. HELP!
    Dorothy Anne Masoncup