Smith's Food and Drugemployee hostile environment

E

I am an employee that has worked in the bakery dept.My complaint is the hostile work environment and disrespect that I have gotten from my superviser by telling me, not politely asking me to stay past my scheduled shift and do extra work and bake excesive product that just gets thrown out because it does not sell.This day Nov.12th, I was told to break out excessive product and throw loads and IT already worked an hour over my shift and IT advised my superviser that IS could get it finished during my next shift.She then told me if I did not get it done right now, then don't even come back tonite at Midnight which is when my next scheduled shift starts.I was appaled by this response and I would like to know how they can work you past your scheduled shift without even asking politely if I would?Because corporate will be there tmr, , they should have scheduled me extra time to do it today!Anyway there have been other times where my superviser has treated me with disrespect and when I first started working there they had me working 60 hours a week just so they could get caught up???