Smart Style — bad business
I went in there today at 6 PM to get my hair highlighted and cut. I had just got off work, only time to get it done this week and sat for 1 hour and about 10 minutes. Then the lady walked up to me and said I get off at 8 PM and I do not have time to highlight your hair. She then said the other lady gets off at 9Pm and will not have time either because she is cutting a gentleman's hair. (Never knew it took that long for a guy to get a hair cut)!!! Then had the nerve to say you can come back later. I said I work for a living, take care of two kids and this is the only day I have. Going out of town this weekend so can not get it done this time. She ignored me and then called the next customer. I kept my cool and walked out. But I will never spend anymore money in that place. So my word to anyone be careful going in a Smart Style.
More Smart Style Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service!
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging
- Smart Style - employment
- Smart Style - false advertising
- Smart Style - ripped off, overcharged, bad customer service etc
- Smart Style - salons blow dry rip-off
- SmartStyle - total botched hair color
- SmartStyle - haircut
- SmartStyle - child's horrible haircut