The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sleep Number Bed — select comfort could be paying for heart surgery! haha
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have read through many of the complaints on here and I have an original. :) My sleep number adjustable bed almost gave me a heart attack!!!
My remote (wireless) stopped controlling the bed a short time ago. Both the sleep number setting remote (I get error messages, dont know what that means) and the remote that controls the base (massager and raising and lowering of the head and foot of the bed) have stopped working. I checked the batteries and its not that, its like there is no communication between the bed and the remote.
I have been meaning to set aside time to call them, but knew it would be a production, so havent done it yet.
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I am awake right now at 5 am because approximately an hour ago, I was soundly snoozing on my bed when all of a sudden, the massager came on ALL by itself!!! I about had heart attack, it scared me so badly!!! The remote was in a drawer and in my stupor, I had to stop and think, am I laying on the remote or something?? As Im trying to wake up and figure out what the heck is going on, the bed FOLDS ME IN HALF!!! Scared half to death, I get up, turn on the light, find the remote in the drawer and start pressing the button to stop the massager and unfold the bed. Nothing. I had to unplug the bed completely to get the massager to stop. However the bed will not unfold.
Guess I will call them in the morning! Anyone else have this problem?????? I havent seen this problem anywhere on the complaint list!
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - this product should be taken off the market!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - black mold
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - outrageous cost of replacement part
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - crap warranty
- Sleep Number Bed - not what you expect!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poor product
- Sleep Number - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Select Comfort - poor service
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poorly manufactured
- Sleep Number Beds - select comfort garbage