The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sleep Number Bed — loosing air
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I also bought a sleep number bed. I have a queen with dual chambers. My side seems to do okay but my husband has landed in a hole and cannot get out. First time I called I was asked to keep a journal of the settings I set the bed to and then what it changed to in the morning. Next time I called I was asked to cap off the chambers and see if the bed still leaked. It did. I had to wait two weeks for them to mail me the caps. Now I call and I have to replace the chamber. I thought when I paid all this money for the bed that I would at least get someone to fix it for me. No I keep having to fix it myself. Don't waste your money. Buy the springs...Either way you have to replace them in a few years.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - this product should be taken off the market!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - black mold
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - outrageous cost of replacement part
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - crap warranty
- Sleep Number Bed - not what you expect!
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poor product
- Sleep Number - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Select Comfort - poor service
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poorly manufactured
- Sleep Number Beds - select comfort garbage