Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Carunethical behaviour

N Oct 26, 2019

mounth ago (1st of September, 2019) we made a reservation (reservation number:[protected]) for 150.93 euros

On our way to Munich (in Hungary) we were robbed: all my boyfriend's (Tamas A.) official papers an creditcards were gone.
He made the reservation so when we arrived to the Hbh Munich Office, we tried to talk to the man who was there doing nothing WELID ZIAD the manager and we asked him to give us an opportunity to do something to solve the problem but he was not nice at all and said that there is nothing to do but we will have back our 150.93 euros.

We had to spend the night in the city for 100euros because our payed rented house was far away from Munich, we coud not get there without car.

Next day I called the Sixt telefonenumber I had from the page and I called them.

I talked to 2 differente men(male) after I typed the reservation number what the automat voice asked for and they said that I should go back to the office and we can change the credit card (mine).
We were suppresed and happy and went bach(1.5 hours travelling back) to have our car.

In the office nobody knew about our phonecalles and Andrea E., a nice Sixt agent helped us to understand that we were misinformed:
no way that we can have our car if we do not have the some card.
She called Ziad who said that there is no car for us(!!!) avilable .

I looked at the commercial text behind Andrea wich says :

Sag deinem Chef, er soll nicht persönlich nehmen""
and I thouth: wow, this is it!
The Manager of the office was absolutly not friendly but like an anamy he stoped us solving this problem.

Andrea said that we can have a brand new reservation fot 220euros but we could not do it because there was not enouph money on my account for that.

So we want to make a Complaint against WELID ZIAD and we want to have back our money as it was promised (150.93 euros).