Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Carunethical behavior, disrespect, racism, fraud on damage claim, lies

M Oct 04, 2019

Me and my husband travel a lot all over the world and we ususally rent a car from Budget or Hert really known companies and normally we go more for brand companies but this time I said lets try a different rental. OMG was I wrong!!! First of all when I got to Poland and entered the office the sales rep was texting and laughing with the person in the back later on we found out it was a manager. They informed me they don't have the car I purchased. It was really disappointing and said they can give us a better car with more money. Really? if I wanted luxury car I would get it. so we got stuck with worse car for the same money. We go down to the garage and see our car with scratches so I asked for a paper trail that those scratches are here I was informed they cant provide me with anything and if I want I can walk or go to different company. The sales rep broke off basked attached and claimed that my husband did it, my husband was not even standing next to him. it was so horrible.
Upon returning the car we were relieved and said we are never dealing with this so called company. Cheap and horrible. but upon returning home we received an email that we will be billed for scratches on the bumper. Really?

DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I SHOULD HAVE READ ALL REVIEWES BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM..