Sixt.comclaiming damage - unjustified

D Nov 20, 2017 Review updated:

Damage Invoice #[protected] Rental from Madrid Spain, Rental Agreement [protected] Date of Rental 19/5/17 to 5/29/17 License Plate 4954JXN

When I returned the car, the employee looked over the car thoroughly. She made note of a small scratch on the side of the car. I inquired as to what she was noting and she showed me a very tiny mark. This was very hard to see. I was told there was nothing for me to do, it was too small and I was not responsible.

I later received a notice stating there was a scratch to the rim and asked if there was an incident. I replied as I stated above and advised them that there was no rim damage. I know there was no rim damage. I took extra care of the vehicle, I treated it like it were my own.

My reply was ignored and instead I continue to receive invoices for the rim damage, admin fee, and now a late fee.

When I rented the car the employee at the desk was friendly up until the time I refused the Sixt Insurance. She warned me several times that everyone takes insurance and became upset with me when I refused. My belief is that Sixt did not make the extra money they typically would by pushing the insurance, so instead they came up with a reason to charge me. This is very upsetting. I rented this car on a very special vacation with my daughter; this was the first time I ever used Sixt. I rent vehicles on a continual basis for business travel. I have never had a complaint against me. I am the person who parks their car away from everyone at the end of a parking lot so there are no door dings.

• M
      Dec 07, 2017

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company. We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: [protected]@casemark.net

Sincerely,