SixtSixt complicity in spreading Covid19

T Mar 10, 2020

I sent the following email to Sixt, regarding their complicity in spreading Corvid 19 virus:

Dear Brianna,

Thank you for your careful review of my reservation.

I thoroughly understand your legal position and adhering to the fine print of your contract.
However, in light of my textbook symptoms of the Covid19 virus and lack of testing possibility to confirm the same, I took it upon myself to self-quarantine and cancel travel plans as the prudent, socially respectful thing to do.

I do not agree with your statement that the WHO, world health organization, recommends public interaction and traveling while clearly showing symptoms of Covid19.

Alaska airlines fully refunded my "Non-refundable" tickets. Sixt, instead, chose to penalize a prudent citizens, such as myself, by not only charging for unused services, encouraging the spread of Covid 19, but also having the audacity of charging MORE in cancellation fees then the rental cost itself!

I find the Sixt actions very disturbing and will spend my quarantine time ensuring that the Sixt Policy, blatant disregard for customer and employee safety, and your support of Covid19 spread is well publicized in social media and all rating platforms.

Regards,