[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)speedpost standard

M Aug 16, 2018

Recently i have two mails sent to two different receipients. Using speedpost standard, the first receipient is not at home and the package should be auto delivered to the nearest popstation for collection. It didnt and the receipient have a hard time getting the mail to be sent to the post office. It used to auto placed to the nearest popstation if the receipient is not at home. What happen?
Second receipient did not even receive phonecalls and his family at home waiting. Singpost did not even try but mentioned postal code error in their system. But it is correct at the mail label. And the mail get sent back to the sender whom is me even though I specifically states that receipient self collect if delivery fails. Most of receipients are not at home. Why would i pay for a service that keep returning the mail back to me? Common sense is required to get it delivered as best. I called Singpost and they insists that the package is returned to sender but its not! Only August 2018 theres this issue.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 17, 2018

Hi, melAnnoyed. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking numbers for us to look into this. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement