[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — speedpost standard
Recently i have two mails sent to two different receipients. Using speedpost standard, the first receipient is not at home and the package should be auto delivered to the nearest popstation for collection. It didnt and the receipient have a hard time getting the mail to be sent to the post office. It used to auto placed to the nearest popstation if the receipient is not at home. What happen?
Second receipient did not even receive phonecalls and his family at home waiting. Singpost did not even try but mentioned postal code error in their system. But it is correct at the mail label. And the mail get sent back to the sender whom is me even though I specifically states that receipient self collect if delivery fails. Most of receipients are not at home. Why would i pay for a service that keep returning the mail back to me? Common sense is required to get it delivered as best. I called Singpost and they insists that the package is returned to sender but its not! Only August 2018 theres this issue.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report