Singapore Airlines — lost property on board aircraft
See Feedback Ref:S-[protected]
The ipad was reported missing immediately disembarking the first leg, to A10 Departure Lounge staff who reassured me of the honesty of the cleaning team. I did not go back to get it as the staff member said she would contact cabin staff who would bring it to me. They did not and I had to get my connecting flight.
All efforts to contact the airline are directed to their lost and found e service, who just search a registry. Emails to management have gone unanswered. No communication about whether cleaning team were told or what was done following the request to collect the item and why it was not immediately returned.
Customer service is poor. Not worthy of a first class airline.
Property lost by friends on other airlines - Qantas - has been immediately and persoanlly returned to customers while still in the airport.
Singapore airlines reputation is damaged as one that is not honest or trustworthy.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019