Singapore AirlinesFlight - Lounge availability

G Feb 24, 2020

To the CEO of Singapore Airlines

I have been informed by your Airline a few days ago that my business class return flight from Zurich Switzerland SQ 207 was rescheduled to SQ217
on 13 May 2020 - with the consequence to have a lay overtime in Singapore of about 3.5hours and returning to Melbourne 20:35 instead of 17:10.
Accordingly, my Travel Agent has requested that you provide for me access to your First Club Lounge in Singapore in order to improve my back and health condition while waiting about 3.5 hours of my flight to Melbourne.

To our great surprise Singapore Airlines has declined to offer me a voluntary access to the First Class Lounge.

I am using your Airline for more than 10 years and flying at last once a year business class to Europe.
I do expect a better service from you in particular by considering the above circumstances.

If you are not interested in doing business with me please advise and I will book all my airfares in future with your competitors.

Kind regards