Shoppers — my mom fell off the mobile scooter..
On April 14 2019 . sherry Allen was on a mobile at Shoppers food warehouse on Martin Luther King Hwy in landover md. In king shopping center when she finished shopping in the store she started towards the parking lot and as the video shows the wheel on the cart was broken and should have been takin off the floor i also made serval attempts to contact the store manager but no success i have been calling and going to the store but everytime i go they tell me no one here can help me because the crew that was on duty no longer works at that store i have video footage. And there was a shoppers EMPLOYEE that called to check on her . she loves your prices and employees. But this is very unacceptable. So can someone please contact us [protected] or [protected]... And also i would like to say Monique the shift manager needs a raise great job missy... Thank you enjoy the rest of your day. My mom was injured very badly by this incident that caused her to have to go to rehabilitation, and numerous doctors appointment.
More Shoppers Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - awful place 
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - customer service and food disatisfaction 
- Shoppers - seniors day offers 
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - 7-11-21 lottery ticket 
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - poor customer service
- Shoppers - cheese sticks
- Shoppers - complaint of management
- Shoppers - cashier
- Shoppers - employee customer service
- Shoppers - I am complaining about shopper supervisor stephanie