Shoppers Drug Mart / vim mould remover

Yesterday September 10, 2019 I bought Vim mould remover. While at the cash the cashier asked if I would like a receipt or not. Thinking of doing my part for the environment I said no to the receipt. Turns out I ended up not needing the product so the next day (being today) I went to return the item. The cashier then informs me I can't return the item with a receipt.

I would have been fine with an in-store credit. If you don't accept items back without a receipt why is there an option to leave without one. I wasn't given the option of having it emailed to me (I did use my points card). This is bad customer service.

• Updated by KellyX, Sep 12, 2019

Lol. Wow.

Ke
Sep 11, 2019

Comments

• St
      Sep 11, 2019

Oh grow up child. You were offered a receipt, you declined. YOUR PROBLEM. Stop throwing a temper tantrum and mistaking this as poor customer service. You should have made sure that you needed the product first before buying it. IF you were unsure of whether you needed it or not you should have asked for a receipt. kids these days.

• Ke
      Sep 12, 2019

@stoppers I did not decline the receipt. I asked for one because I was not sure if I wanted the item or not. I lost the receipt But because this is the fourth time(yeah they are counting) that I did not have a receipt they did not give me store credit. These people told me that I am only allowed three returns without receipt. Normally they email the receipt, but the cashier was not doing her job by asking me if I wanted it emailed.

Sep 12, 2019

@KelIyX I did not decline the receipt.

But in your review you claimed that you were asked if you wanted a receipt, and you said "no" because you were "thinking" about the environment. Now you are claiming that you lost your receipt. Why could you not be honest in your original review? Why could you not admit that you lost your receipt, and this is not the first time you lost your receipt when you had to make a return? Why did you feel the need to lie?

Sep 12, 2019

Lol wow, what a childish comment.

Sep 12, 2019

Thanks for once again proving that you are seven years old.