Shoppers Drug Mart / vim mould remover
Yesterday September 10, 2019 I bought Vim mould remover. While at the cash the cashier asked if I would like a receipt or not. Thinking of doing my part for the environment I said no to the receipt. Turns out I ended up not needing the product so the next day (being today) I went to return the item. The cashier then informs me I can't return the item with a receipt.
I would have been fine with an in-store credit. If you don't accept items back without a receipt why is there an option to leave without one. I wasn't given the option of having it emailed to me (I did use my points card). This is bad customer service.
Updated by KellyX, Sep 12, 2019
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.