Shoppers Drug Mart — shoppers "aka loblaws" discriminating
Last night I went shopping and spent Total of $64.76 before tax Total bill was $73.18 On account of I don't own a cell phone so I didn't get the 20 times the points. I am very upset that you only get them if you have this app I feel that Shoppers " AKA Loblaws " is DISCRIMINATING against people who don't have a cell phone. I have not received this promotion many time since Loblaws has taken over Shoppers.
I am a senior and know off other seniors that can't take advantage of this prom for the same reason. I enjoy shopping at your stores but if I have to I will start shopping a a Rexall.
I would like to hear back from someone on this matter and how you plan to rectify this. I am so upset that if I don't get the points that are owe to me You will force me to forward this complain to various News papers and other Medias.
I thank you on all the Non Cell phone owners.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item