Shoppers Drug Mart — $10 coupon issued by shoppers drug in gananoque was not honored
I went into Shoppers Drug Mart while touring Thousand Island on July 25.
I took advantage of the senior discount, spent >$50 and received a paper copy of $10 coupon.
$10 coupon issued by Shoppers which I received before were like a gift card, I did double check with the cashier if I could use it when I return home and he said yes.
I went to Shoppers again today but was told they cannot honor the paper coupon.
I'm very disappointed with the current situation and hope this matter will be investigated and rectified.
1 Dartmore Ct
Richmond Hill, Ont
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item