Shoppers Drug Mart - Pickering Town Centrepharmacy

Went to fill a prescription for Clonazepam and both the pharmacist and pharmacist assistant were extremely rude to me and made me wait while they continued to put stock away when they saw me standing there. They both asked me for ID about three times before I paid. The pharmacist was also very loud and spoke about my prescription loud enough for a person in the background to hear. She began asking me how I got to prescription for this medication and asked me to take her phone number down to "do business" and then harassed me outside of the store. The pharmacy people must learn how to keep medical information confidential so that it does not end up in threatening situations like this! Beyond unimpressed.