Shoppers Drug Mart — milk buying restrictions
Went to buy a couple of milk bags on Thursday Aug 16 at your 24hr location off of Bovaird in Brampton around 7am. When I was told by a clerk that I was not allowed to purchase 2 bags of milk due to your distric Manager's decision that now on Thursdays milk purchases were restricted to one bag.
There was no signs that I saw about this, I find this promotion idiotic..
I guess seniors only buy milk on Thursday's now at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was going to purchase the 2 milk bags and some bagels but ended up leaving everything and went to Walmart instead.
I can understand being restricted if I was buying alot of Milk (like 4+ bags) but 2 bags! So I guess unless I'm a senior my business is not wanted by your company, well no worry as I got that message loud and clear this morning. Your Distric Manager should understand his or her customer base better before implementing these kinds of restrictions. Do you not know how much you sell of it daily? Restrictions like that tell me you are affraid of running out...watch out for the senior Milk Stampeed!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item