Shoppers Drug Mart — manager
I was shopping in Shoppers Drug Mart in North Sydney around 9am. While near the back of the store I could hear the manager, I think her name is Melissa, berating and belittling the blonde girl with the glasses that works the Post Office.
I didn't hear any response from her, but it was quit disturbing. I haven't heard that kind of language and abuse of authority in my many years of work.
Shortly after, the girl left the store obviously and visibly shaken. It was a site to witness and should never happen this day in age, never mind within earshot of customers.
I am appalled that Shoppers Drug Mart employs these types of Managers, and I will not be quiet about this as the public has a right to know how they treat their employees.
I may consider changing stores or entities and take my business wlsewhere.
But I'll take 24 hours to calm down and rethink this incident.
I'm sorry to email you in this capacity, but I too was visibly shaken.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item