The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shoppers Drug Mart — expired medicine
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased Infacol for my infant daughter on Aug 11, 2009 at our local Shoppers Drugmart. Gave Infacol to my daughter for 2 weeks and medication was completely not working. She was constantly crying and unsettled, feeding very little and sleeping irregularly. Two weeks later, I happened to notice the expiry date on the Infacol and it said 30/06/08!! This bottle of Infacol was expired for over 1 year!! I went into Shoppers the same day, and eventually spoke with manager, who basically offered me an apology and said these things happen from time to time! How can a pharmacy not care at all knowing fully that they have poisoned this little infant??
Any ideas on where I can go to complain? I've already called the college of pharmacists and the ministry of health.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item