The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shoppers Advantage — Free gas coupons
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
While buying another item on the phone, which had been advertised on TV, I was offerred $40 in free gasoline if I would try a 30 day free trial membership to SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE.
They send you 4 coupons for $10 each, one for each quarter of the year; i.e. January thru May. You can only collect the coupons during the appropriate quarter of the year. So unless you continue your membership you will never collect the $40 promised.
My membership happened to fall from the middle of June until the middle of July. So I sent in the first coupon for June and did receive a check for $10. When I sent in the second coupon for July, I received a letter that they couldn't pay me because I had "photocopied or duplicated" the rebate coupon, which of course I hadn't.
It's a TOTAL RIPOFF!!!
More Shoppers Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Advantage - Kept taking $ after canceling
- Shoppers Advantage - Scam
- Shoppers Advantage - charges for service after I cancelled agreement
- Shoppers Advantage - Unauthorized charges
- Shoppers Advantage - I do not want this service at all
- ShoppersAdvantage - subscription service
- Shoppers Advantage - Membership Rebate Coupons
- Shoppers Advantage - Pending charge
- Shoppers Advantage - Cancel Membership
- ShoppersAdvantage - Unauthorized Charges