Platinum Millennium Publishing Logo

Platinum Millennium Publishing

Having problems with Platinum Millennium Publishing?

Platinum Millennium Publishing Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 1733
Bridgeport, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Platinum Millennium Publishing Customer Service. Initial Platinum Millennium Publishing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Platinum Millennium Publishing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Platinum Millennium Publishing. Discuss the issues you have had with Platinum Millennium Publishing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Platinum Millennium Publishing Complaints & Reviews

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized debit card charges

​I recently checked my Philippine National Bank online banking app and noticed that there had been recurring monthly charges on my debit card as payment to "POS-MC Platinum Millennium Pu 186" in varying amounts. The latest charge for Php 3, 360.99 was made on January 25, 2021, and another charge for Php 3, 358.25 was made last December 24, 2020. I remember seeing similar charges earlier but I can no longer access them on my app. I have no idea what these charges are all about and I don't know anything about "Platinum Millennium Publishing".

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized charges on my credit card

From 28 December 2019 until 22 November 2020 my VISA card (no. [protected]) was charged monthly for 67, 73 USD by PLATINUMMILLENNIUMPUBLIS - US - 27529 GARNER .

This adds up to a total amount of 67, 73×12 = 812, 76 USD charged without my permission.

Apparently it is for a subscription to some service from Writers Life (Writerslife.org). I never agreed with such a subscription.

I therefore ask this company to cancel this subscription, and to refund the unauthorised charges. As my VISA card is expired now, they can refund me on my Paypal Account using my email address: [protected]@scarlet.be.

Bart De Ceukelaire
    Belgium
    +[protected]

Platinum Millennium PublishingBooking on my visa card

Sirs and madams,

I ask you to immediately refund money withdrawn from my German visa account.

I didn't order anything in November. Also the bill before was wrong. I expect you to check your books and come back to me asap, otherwise I'll take legal steps.

You will reach me under [protected]@web.de

Regards

Maja Das Gupta

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized debit to bank account

MY account was debited for an equivalent of $67 in my local currency on the 25th November, 2020. the code for the transaction is FBN/PLATINUMMILLENNIUMPUBL/[protected]/NC/US. I do not know what the debit is for; I attempted verifying from their website but a message came on telling me the my IP address is barred from the website. I neither ordered nor received any product or service, in fact I saw the website for the first time on my bank statement. Kindly ask them to refund my 67USD and they are barred from assessing my account after the refund.

Sep 02, 2020

Platinum Millennium Publishing — Funds taken from my account without my consent

I purchased an ebook on 'How to write science fiction and fantasy' on the 9/7/2020 and paid...

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized debit card charge

As of today, I was charged with 592, 43 SEK (swedish krona), about $69, without having made a purchase. I don't even know what this company does. All it said is in my bank account is Platinum Millennium Pu and the amount, but no email to go with it, no order confirmation or anything. Attaching a print screen of the transaction.

I want an explaination of this and I request a refund!

Regards,

Johan

Unauthorized debit card charge

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized debit card charges

I do not know nor have I heard anything about Platinum Millennium Publishing. But I just received a text message from my bank - the Philippine National Bank (PNB) - thanking me for using my debit card ending 0270 for payment to "Merchant Platinum Millennium Pu" on 08/26/20 at 02:01pm. I have never authorized such payment and I am sure I was asleep at that time.

I checked my Philippine National Bank online app and saw that my account was debited the amount of Php 3, 387.63 as payment to "POS-MC Platinum Millennium Pu 186". I took a screengrab of that portion of my bank statement which I am sharing below.

I want a full refund of that unauthorized charge and I will be grateful for your assistance. Thank you very much.

Rodolfo V. Cabado

Unauthorized debit card charges

Platinum Millennium PublishingAn unauthorized charge on my debit card for $277.00 - 08/16/2020 @2:34 pm

This charge just appeared on an alert from my bank. I have no idea what this is for and I am doubly sure that I did not authorize such a charge.

I immediately attempted to call you at 972.903.9001 and got a message stating that the number I called did not have a voicemail that was set up yet!!!

Return the funds immediately to my account or I will instantly call my attorney and let him handle this matter.

Gayle Justice

Aug 05, 2020

Platinum Millennium Publishing — Membership I never signed up for

When ordering items from their site, they state that they are free, however to receive them via a download...

Platinum Millennium PublishingWriterslife.org

Well what had happened was this: I signed up for a free pdf & sign, I did not make a $67.73 purchase. But today I found a charge for $67.73 from that company for a "subscription" that I had never ordered!!! I have called them & left a voice message, & I had also sent them an email message to their customer support. Now I am writing to you as well... Can you please be able to help me solve this matter, and get my money refunded & make sure I am unsubscribed from their "subscription" that I necer signed up for??? Thank you very much & have a great day!!!

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnknown credit card charge

Hello. I have an unfamiliar charge on my Visa credit card:

PLATINUMMILLENNIUMPUBLIS [protected] NC
                  Bob Labozetta
                  Category
                  Services - Professional Services, Not Elsewhere Cla
                  Merchant Country

Please explain what this is for? Your rapid response is appreciated.

Thanks,
                  Bob Labozetta

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized charges on my credit card

I have been in and out of hospital for the last number of months and unable to go through my bills until now. I did notice several unauthorized charges for a membership I did not authorize. They have fluctuated from $100+ a month and $90+ a month. I am on disability fixed income and this has taken money away from groceries and medical charges and am at my max on a credit card that I had used for when we are in an emergency need of food and medicine. I am a single mom struggling on a fixed income. I did request to look at the free book and signed to pay the 99 cent shipping . I did not authorize for a membership. Can you please help me as we are beyond struggling now. I did not knowingly authorize a monthly membership at such fluctuated prices and seems a bit scam-like.

Platinum Millennium PublishingInstruction manual not received.

On the 5th of June I paid $97 USA which was $143.49, Aus to you thru' Ty Cohen's smooth sales pitch. It was for an instruction manual or ebook to learn about placing ads to sell books on Amazon. I never received anything so I would like my money returned (a refund). I have a statement from the Westpac Bank here in Australia as evidence that the money was paid..
                      In case you need it my email is . [protected]@msn.com

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized debits taken

Platinum Millennium just debited my account without my permission. I have never received any email notice or product from them. Just a never ending stream of email advertisements!
                        I did NOT authorize a debit to my account in the amount of $67.73. I have not received any emails to tell me that I would be charged nor I have I received any product virtual or physical. I want this amount refunded and no further money taken from my card!

Platinum Millennium PublishingProfessional services/writer’s kit

For the past two years your company has been stealing $67.73 every month from my credit card account. I never authorized any dealings with your company so please cease and desist your blatant disregard for my privacy immediately, and issue me a complete refund for the money you've stolen. You may contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com for further information.

Dee Ann Loso
                          East Dubuque, Illinois

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized charge to my credit card for usd 67.73

I am from Sri Lanka and my name is M. Wazir Sourjah. Recently I had two small online transactions with Platinum Millennium Publishing (Ty Cohen), for services connected to on line writer training advise. and on 28th May 2020 my HSBC Credit card was charged for USD 7.95 and USD. 0.99 cents under reference [protected], which are legitimate.

Today (11 May 2020 at 10.02 SL Time), I was notified by SMS that PMP had charged my card for USD 67.73, for no particular reason. I have notified my HSBC credit card bank of this matter. This is an unauthorized charge, without my consent for no services received. Appreciate action to kindly look into this transaction and to refund me for USD 67.73.
                            My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Platinum Millennium PublishingUnauthorized $67.79 charge on my debit card

My name is Mark W Allen Sr. I have noticed this charge of $67.79 on my Navy Federal Credit Union checking account the past couple of months from Platinum Mellinium. At first I thought it might be something I bought on Amazon, but not now as this seems to be a recurring monthly charge.

Who the hell are you people, platinum mellinium? And why are you charging me this money? I did not authorize this. Correct this now. Stop this now. Refund my money now!

Platinum Millennium PublishingProfessional services

Glenn Bowman
                                2355 Textile Rd.
                                Saline, Mi. 48176

[protected]@comcast.net

Platinum Millennium PublishingWriter's Kit

I received a notice of transaction for Feb. 25, 2020, on my bank statement in the amount of $67.00.

Here is the information as printed on the statement:
                                  PLATINUMMILLENNUMPUBLISGARNERNC

I have no correspondence from this company regarding what the product is or how to access it. There are no emails or chat links.

Please refund immediately the full charge of $67.00.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,

Mary Yamin-Garone
                                  [protected]@nycap.rr.com

Platinum Millennium Publishingunauthorized credit card charges

I received a notice of transaction for Feb. 19, 2020, on my bank statement in the amount of $497.00.
                                    Here is the information as printed on the statement:
                                    PLATINUMMILLENNUMPUBLISGARNERNC

Please refund immediately to me the full charge of $497.00.
                                    Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.
                                    Respectfully submitted,