Shellfood service

I sat and waited an hour or so for liver to be made. The clerk at the register told me they were waiting for the cook to get off break. It's been well over her break time and there is still no food being made. The clerk at the register offered to give me the number to call and see when they would be ready, but that's not an option due to me staying 20 minutes away from this store. I left to run an errand and came back. Yet it still wasn't done. They don't seem to take their jobs serious at this store. I'm in Pine Bluff, Arkansas on olive street. This store is located across from Walmart off the highway. In no way, shape or form should a customer have to wait for something to be made this long. Please get this taken care of as soon as possible. Your worker/cook doesn't seem to care!! I don't know the person's name, but it was a female.

• Updated by S18, Aug 31, 2019

It’s going on two hours and the food still hasn’t been made!!! I’m highly angry at this point!

• Updated by S18, Aug 31, 2019

Someone just came out to tell me that they were waiting on them to “unthaw”. It wasn’t the cook of course, but at least the clerk had decency enough to let me know what was going on once she found out. I’m more at ease now, but I wish I didn’t have to sit here this long to wait. Thanks to her!

• Updated by S18, Sep 07, 2019

You all sound like a bunch of hypocritical idiots! Clearly we don’t live in the same place and you wouldn’t know unless you lived here! [censored]ing [censored]!

S1
Aug 31, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 31, 2019

That's a long wait can not believe would not leave way before even giving benefit of doubt 20 minutes be a long time.

•   Aug 31, 2019

Is it the only place around there to get food?

•   Sep 01, 2019

You ordered liver at a gas station. I’m going to sleep now but think I just had a nightmare. I can’t fathom how people can go to a gas station and order liver.

I’m in the mood for lobster tomorrow. Instead of going to the docks, I’ll stop in at Petco for a fresh boiled lobster. Then for dessert I’ll get to Walgreens for the fresh gelato with fresh durian.

•   Sep 02, 2019

@SubSquirrel Good reply lol

•   Sep 02, 2019

@/@) I’m still not sure if this person is delusional or just a lunatic with no taste!

•   Sep 03, 2019

Shell has a Food Mart there and I just can’t fathom needing food so badly that you’d stop for fresh food at a gas station. Running in for bread, milk, cigarettes, coffee and newspapers seems okay but liver???