Shell Int'l Mobile Drawhow to I get my award

Congrats!!! your number has been awarded $250, 000 in the 2010 shell int'l mobile draw to claim your prize, contact us via email : shellpetroleum. [protected]@live.com”.

• Co
    cokyto Apr 08, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I have received a message on my mobile,

CONGRATS!! Your Mobile Number won 750.000 Pounds in the on going 2011 Shell Int'l Mobile Draw. To Claim contact Dr, Mustafa on:
    [email protected]

my mobile number [protected], now for getting that reward, what i have to do ?
    Thank's.

suryan Dec 12, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected].That i have been awarded $500, 000 dollar in the 2010 shell mobile promo.please contact me once again sir.my name is ayodhya prasad yadav .sir contact me early as possible my address is 6-1-83/1 maheshwara netaji colony, near lions eye, pin code 500042 club, balanagar, hyderabad

• Ka
    ka rash Nov 29, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected] .That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is rasheed and my no [protected] so sir inform us early as possiple

• Sr
    srikanthvarma Nov 28, 2010

Respected Sir

I have received your sms on my mobile no. [protected] That i have been Awarded $500000 u.s dollar in the 2010 SHELL mobile promo [email protected] I have been asked to
    claim my prize contact via E-mail : [email protected] please let me know to whom -Where and
    When shoul i contact. To claim my prize immeditly. and My Name Is p.srikanth

• Dh
    dharmendra patel Nov 28, 2010

these many people are asking your company for the award, why r you not answering ...? your company is the worst company...and you r also knowing that.

• Ka
    kamal pal Nov 16, 2010

respected sir
    i have recieved your msg on my mobile no. [protected]. that i have been awarded $250000 in the 2010 shell int'l mobile draw : to claim your prize, contact us via email: [email protected] plz tell me how can i get this. my name is kamal & my email id is [email protected] so sir inform me early as possible.

jaffarsiddiqbinyahiya Oct 30, 2010

i have recieved msg on 28-10-2010 and 3:57 pm TD pay out shell company has grant me $500, 000 us dollar in 2010 and shell mobile sketch to obtain my name age thts why iam asking is this true this add came from [email protected] my name is jaffar siddiq bin yahiya age is 24 my mobile no is [protected] and [protected] my email id [email protected] plz give response as soon as possible how could claim the money plz tell

mahesh_cool Oct 13, 2010

im mahesh my gmail [email protected] plz send detail how to take my prize money [protected]

mahesh prince Oct 13, 2010

i have received ur sms on my mobile no [protected] that i have been awarded 5 lakhs u.s dollers in on going 2010 shell global mobile award draw. plz send my prize as soon as possible. contact me on [protected]

• Bh
    bhargav.kovi Oct 13, 2010

Sir,

I have received your sms on my mobile no: [protected]
    That I have been Awarded $5, 00, 000 in the 2010 SHELL MOBILE AWARD. I have been asked to claim my Prize contact via E-mail: [email protected] let me know to whom - Where and When should I contact. To claim my Prize immeditly.and My Name Is BHARGAV.KOVI and my email add. is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possible

• Ko
    kommineni venkatesh Oct 13, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no9030403238.That i have been awarded 5 lakhsU.S dollars in on going 2010 shel Mobile award, [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail :[email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is venkatesh ..Thanks.

• Sr
    srinuvas rao Oct 13, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no9849692806.That i have been awarded $5 lakhs in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail :[email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is srinuvas rao ..Thanks.

sambasiva rao.s Oct 13, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected].That i have
    been awarded $5, 00, 000 in the 2010 [email protected] I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail :[email protected] let me know to whom, where and when should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.My name is S.Sambasiva Rao. and my Email address is [email protected] so ser inform us early as possible.

• Ya
    yasvi Sep 05, 2010

i have receive a massage on my mobile that

CONGRATS!!! YOUR NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED $250, 000 IN THE 2010 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT US VIA EMAIL : [email protected]”.

now for getting that reward, what i have todo?

• Da
    dashrathbhai patel Sep 04, 2010

sir i have received your sms on my mobile no that i have been awarded i have been asked to claim my prize contact via email plz let me know to whom where and when should i contact to clim my prize immediatly and my name is dashrathbhai patel and my no is [protected]. so plz sir inform us promptjk

• Bh
    Bharat.A.Lakhwani Aug 23, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected].That i have
    been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected]IVE.COM. I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell [email protected] let me know to whom, where and when should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.My name is Bharat.A.Lakhwani and my Email address is [email protected] so ser inform us early as possible.

• Ha
    harish chauhan Aug 23, 2010

i have received ur sms of getting award on my mobile no.[protected].so plz inform about it to me.my name is harish chauhan, .

saima samani Jul 31, 2010

sir i hav recved a sms 4m ur side that my no is selected in draw my i d is [email protected]

• Ru
    rukhshi_rafi Jul 29, 2010

Respected sir, I have received your sms on my mobile my no.[protected] .that i have been awarded 5 Lakhs U.S dollars in On-going 2010 Shell Global Mobile Draws. i have been asked to claim Mr. Jeff. Email :[email protected] . my name is mrs.rukhshi naved ali my Email address is [email protected] so sir please inform us as soon as possible. thankyou.

• Kr
    krunal m shah Jul 28, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected] .That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is krunal m shah and my Email address is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possiple.

RANA DAS Jul 26, 2010

I have recieve your sms on my mobile no+[protected];that i have been awarded Rs-250000 in the 2010 intl mobile draw to claim your prize contact us via email ''SHELL [email protected]''.SO PLEASE GIVE MY AWARD.

• De
    DEVENDRA PATEL Jul 26, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected] .That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is DEVENDRA PATEL and my Email address is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possiple.

• Vi
    Vivek Dobariya Jul 25, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no: [protected]
    That I have been Awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL INTEL MOBILE DRAW. I have been asked to claim my Prize contact via E-mail: [email protected] let me know to whom - Where and When should I contact. To claim my Prize immeditly.and My Name Is vivek dobariya and my email add. is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possible

Sunil kr. nair Jul 25, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected].That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is sunil kumar nair and my Email address is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possiple.

radha kishan raimalani Jul 06, 2010

Respected Sir

I have received your sms on my mobile no.[protected] That i have been Awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] I have been asked to
    When shoul i contact. To claim my prize immeditly. and My Name Is radha kishan raimalani
    and my email add. [email protected] so sir inform us early as possible.

• Na
    NAGASHREE.M. Jul 06, 2010

i have received u r sms on my mobile no:[protected]
    That i have been awarded $5lakhs u.s dollars in on going 2010 SHELL global MOBILE AWARD DRAW.I have been asked to claim my Prize contct via E-mail:[email protected] plz let me know to whom and from whr should i contact.To claim my prize immediately.my name is nagashree and my email address is [email protected] so sir inform me as early as u can..PLEASE AM IN NEED>...

• Vi
    vishal diyora Jul 05, 2010

i have received u r sms on my mobile no:[protected]
    That i have been awarded $250000in the 2010SHELL IN'EL MOBILE AWARD DRAW.I have been asked to claim my Prize contct via E-mail:[email protected] plz let me know to whom and from whr should i contact.To claim my prize immediately.my name is vishal r.diyora and my email address is [email protected] so sir inform me as early as u can..

satish kumar Jul 04, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no. [protected] .That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is satish Kumar and my Email address was( [email protected]) but sir i found that this e mail id was closed so i made a new account whose id is ([email protected]) so sir inform us early as possiple. sir i do not have any such types of instrument through which i can post u any photograph i so i am very sorry for my this situation

ramprakashverma Jul 03, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no. [protected]
    That i have been awarded $250, 000 in the 2010 SHELL INTEL MOBILE DRAW. I have been asked to claim my Prize contact via E-mail: [email protected] let me know to whom - Where and When should I contact. To claim my Prize immeditly. MY E MAIL ID IS - [email protected]

• Tu
    Tulshidas Jul 01, 2010

santosh manish Jun 30, 2010

now for getting that reward, what i have todo?

plz send imformation on my no. [protected]

• Ac
    actress Jun 28, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no9988505157.That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediatly.And my name is Sonia Chauhan ..Thanks.

Jai PrakashNarayan Sinha Jun 28, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no. [protected]
    When shoul i contact. To claim my prize immeditly. and My Name Is Jai Prakash Narayan Sinha

Jai PrakashNarayan Sinha Jun 28, 2010

Respected Sir

I have received your sms on my mobile no. [protected] That i have been Awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] I have been asked to
    When shoul i contact. To claim my prize immeditly. and My Name Is Jai prakash Narayan Sinha

sudhansu keshri Jun 27, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no: [protected]
    That I have been Awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL INTEL MOBILE DRAW. I have been asked to claim my Prize contact via E-mail: [email protected] let me know to whom - Where and When should I contact. To claim my Prize immeditly.and My Name Is sudhansu keshri and my email add. is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possible

saryu Jun 26, 2010

Respected sir
    I have received your sms on my mobile no.+[protected].That i have been awarded $2, 50, 000 in the 2010 SHELL [email protected] .I have been asked to claim my prize contact via E-mail : shell petroleum [email protected] Please let me know to whom- where and .When should i contact.To claim my prize immediately.And my name is SARYU PRASAD MAHTO and my Email address is [email protected] so sir inform us early as possible.

saryu Jun 26, 2010

I have received your sms on my mobile no. +[protected]
    That i have been awarded $250, 000 in the 2010 SHELL INTEL MOBILE DRAW. I have been asked to claim my Prize contact via E-mail: [email protected] let me know to whom - Where and When should I contact. To claim my Prize immeditly. MY E MAIL ID IS [email protected]
    1. Our complete name: SARYU PRASAD MAHTO
    2. our Age: 23
    3. our Address where the consignment is to be delivered: “ASHOK NAGAR, ROAD NO-4 PLOT NO-330/B, RANCHI, JHARKHAND INDIA
    4. our Occupation: STUDENT
    5. our Winning Mobile Phone Number: +[protected]
    6. Winning Amount:$250, 000
    7. our Country: India
    8. State: JHARKHAND
    9. our E-mail: [email protected]

Manda Rathore Jun 25, 2010

i have receive a massage on my mobile that

now for getting that reward, what i have to do?

Manda Rathore Jun 25, 2010

sir,
    i have receive a massage on my mobile [protected] that

now for getting that reward, what i have to do?

• Lk
    lkhm Jun 24, 2010

hi pls tell me dis is real or joke on my mobile [protected] CONGRATS!!! YOUR NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED $250, 000 IN THE 2010 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT US VIA EMAIL : [email protected]