Sheetzcostumer service was rude

U Review updated:

I was at the sheetz in seilensgrove and I was getting gas
While I was getting gas I took my hair out of the pony tail and started to fix it
While I was doing that and employee from inside went "your hair looks fine!!!" over the lou fd speaker
Everyone started staring at me.
I was so mortified
I had a pay first card and so I then had so go inside to pay and a bunch of teenagers we're laughing
I'm not the kind of person to start trouble but it felt so rude

MattH335 Feb 20, 2020

Does Sheetz even pay attention to these? This is and should be a firable offense but everything on this site seems like a Sheetz fan boy give half assed rebuttals but something like this is left ignored. They are becoming a local version of Walmart/Amazon/etc. Terrible customer service because to them it doesn’t affect their bottom line one way or the other. I would love to see something done about this.

• Sm