Sheetzcigarettes

D

I went in2 Sheetz 2 get my daughter​ & her boyfrind cigarettes cause they didn't have​ money, so the woman (Charity) said "Do u have an ID?" & I said "No", cause I thought my purse was at home, well I started lookin around cause EVERY1 in this store knos me & she seen me looking​ around & she said "They can't help either" (VERY NASTY) I went back out 2 the car & realized tht I did bring my purse so I took my ID back in she looked at it & scanned it & then looked at me with a slight grin & said "I can't use this it's expired!" so I went back out 2 the car & told my daughters boyfriend (Tommy) tht if he wanted them he would have 2 get them so he goes in & the woman said "Are u gettin these 4 tht other lady?" & he said no cause they were for him & his girlfriend.. He came out cause he needed my pin # & when he came out the lady at the register (Charity) came 2 the​ door & looked at both of us & when he (Tommy) went back in she would only sell him the pack tht I didn't ask 4 when I was in there.. What don't make sense is how can u sell 1 pack of cigarettes 2 some1 & not another, if she THOUGHT they were 4 me then she shouldn't have sold NONE AT all!! What I should have told her be4 I left, tht the pack she sold him was my brand & the 1 tht she wouldn't sell was NOT my brand so if anything THE JOKE IS ON HER!!! But I didn't say anything like tht cause I am the bigger person!!

Anita Bawnghit May 10, 2017

Glad you love your child enough to give them cancer.

Anita Bawnghit May 09, 2017

Knowing what smoking did to my families health, and mine, I ask "Why are you killing your children by buying them cigarettes?"

• Dr
    Driver313 May 09, 2017

@Anita Bawnghit Well if it was any of ur concern... My child is old enough 2 make her OWN choices..