Shaw Cablewhere are my 'basic' channels?

S

Ok...my bill is already humiliating with Shaw. Now, 2 nights ago I tried to click on Bravo - nope - AMC - same thing. I WAS getting these channels with teir 3 - basic - before. (Currently pay for digital and HD - teir 3 is not an 'option' anymore) Nay Nay! I called, and was told that an additional 10.00 was required to recieve these 2 'fail-safe' channels - as in the ones I watch at night if there is nothing else on. Today, I tried CNBC and Spike - nope. I assume that this means an additional charge will be applied to get these as well. With the added bonus of having to call, wait, and ask the correct questions before I get any answers. Also, my HD Golf is gone, but I can get it without HD. Enough. I want to switch to something else. Since when does the reward for loyalty (read: Shaw's monopoly) include being screwed out of channels that used to be included?