Menu
SERVPRO of The Hill Country
reviews & complaints

SERVPRO of The Hill Country
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
1 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SERVPRO of The Hill Country. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
10:42 am

SERVPRO of The Hill Country - incorrect billing/misrepresentation and false billing practices

I have been in contact with a Kristian Furbush [email protected] out of your Hill Country office from Comfort, TX over the phone and by email about an incorrect billing statement that she sent to me via email. The bill contained several alarming miscalculated, misrepresented, and false charges that I brought to Ms. Furbush's attention. She was unwilling to discuss over the phone, taking a very impolite attitude and hanging up on us 4 times. I emailed her with our concerns and she replied with a very unflattering version of business practices that were not initially outlined at the start of your services with us. I seek your help in coming to an amicable conclusion in settling our bill or offering some assistance in this matter before taking any other action.
[email protected]

The company contacted me to resolve the issue, were very friendly and polite, and were apologetic that my complaint had not been handled in a timely or appropriate manner sooner.

Hide full review