Servpro Of Blufftonvery dissatisfied

Our water heater ruptured and dumped 80 gallons of water into our home. It happened at 11;30 PM on a Friday evening. the insurance recommended servpro as the first choice. We trusted them, but when derrick arrived he talked a good game and only finished half of it. He removed some base boards and drill holes in our wall, and place many fans and 2 dehumidifiers in our home and left. 4 days later he returned and retrievevthe equipment, but did not patch the holes or replace any of the base boards. my wife cakk after a week to find out when he would return to put our home back together. His reponse was we had to get a contractor to do this, but on his business card it ststes he would do this. I am telling everyone I know not to use Servpro. I have spoken with many other and when we tell them we use Servpro, their response is you made a big mistake, they are no good. We still do not have our home together yet, but have contacted a contractor to come do this work. We are very unhappy and will let the insurance company know not to recommend your company anymore

Kenneth Leggett

• Please contact Servpro Industries the corporate office to address your concerns you have with the service provided. I will be more than glad to speak with you regarding your concerns. We take all concerns seriously please feel free to call [protected] and choose option #4 for the Quality Assurance Department. Should there not be a response received from you within 5 days; it will be presumed you no longer have a complaint and it will be rebuttal, as well as your complaint will be requested to be removed from the complaint board.
    The Quality Assurance Coordinator

• In response to your complaint listed on this web site, I am requesting you contact Servpro Industries Inc. Servpro Industries Inc. has a quality assurance process and I would like to speak with you in regards to your issues experienced with the SERVPRO Franchise. Please call [protected] press option #4 for Quality Assurance Department. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Should I not hear from you within 5 business days I will consider you no longer have a concern and I will rebuttal your compliant on this web site.