[Resolved] Searsvacuum drop off repair

I dropped 2 Sears Kenmore vacuums off, at the Sears repair drop-off center at The Willow Grove Mall in Willow Grove, PA to be repaired on May 30th, 2013. It is now Jul 15 and they STILL have no clue what services I want done after 8 phone calls back and forth between the drop off center, repair center and warranty center. NO one can get the simple repair information straight. On July 8th, after so many frustrating departments calling each other back and forth and back and forth, I finally was guaranteed that it was now understood (between departments) what needed to be done and was assured that it was being taken care of now. Today is July 15th and STILL getting phone calls about how to handle the repairs???? I am now waiting for the store manager to call me--I am over it!!! I just want my vacuums back broken ~ If they can manage that, I will take them somewhere else to be repaired!

• Updated by SearsCare · Jul 31, 2013

SERIOUSLY, I'm sorry to hear that you are having such troubles getting your vacuum repaired. We take great pride in our service repair centers and I am deeply saddened that we have let you down. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating this has been for you. We'd like to speak to you about your experience and offer our assistance. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (SERIOUSLY) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Dianne D.