[Resolved] Sears — vacuum drop off repair
I dropped 2 Sears Kenmore vacuums off, at the Sears repair drop-off center at The Willow Grove Mall in Willow Grove, PA to be repaired on May 30th, 2013. It is now Jul 15 and they STILL have no clue what services I want done after 8 phone calls back and forth between the drop off center, repair center and warranty center. NO one can get the simple repair information straight. On July 8th, after so many frustrating departments calling each other back and forth and back and forth, I finally was guaranteed that it was now understood (between departments) what needed to be done and was assured that it was being taken care of now. Today is July 15th and STILL getting phone calls about how to handle the repairs???? I am now waiting for the store manager to call me--I am over it!!! I just want my vacuums back broken ~ If they can manage that, I will take them somewhere else to be repaired!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund