Searsrefurbished mac

S

Order number: #[protected]

I am in complete shock that we have been so blatantly scammed and stolen from Sears.
We were given 2 sets of return instructions for a Mac Laptop we purchased on 6/2. We returned it via theone of those sets of instructions provided with the laptop and now we have been told not only are we not getting a refund but also that we will not be getting our Mac Laptop back. Happy to show all documentation.

Time Line:
1) I purchased a Mac refurbished laptop on Sears.com on 6/2. Order number: #[protected]
2) I received the laptop on 6/8.
3) On 6/8 I advised Sears it does not have the OS System we need and requested to return in.
>>>>> Note: In the laptop box there were instructions that said “If you are unsatisfied with this laptop for any reason, please fill out the following form and return the Laptop to: 453 Lincoln ST, Dock 4 Carlisle PA 17013 here is my email to him>>>> Here is his email to me
***Joseph Friedrich, Jun 9 (10 days ago)

to me, Weeklycloseouts, e2a9yf_16q8hfd.
Hi Shawna,

I can assure you your return has been authorized. The request in Sears portal was canceled as you were instead directly provided return instructions.

6 ) So ultimately we were given 2 sets of return instructions :
The 1st: by Sears to this address: 453 Lincoln ST, Dock 4 Carlisle PA 17013
( WE SHIPPED TO THIS ADDRESS AND HERE IS THE TRACKING number confirming the delivery : 9505514625937163144976, Sears customer Service confirmed on the phone that this address is indeed one of Weekly Close Outs locations )

The 2nd : by Quipt/ Weekly close outs : To this address:
950 Glenn Drive
Suite 135
Folsom, CA 95630

7) So, We requested to return it to the address that came with the MAC. Sears is now saying tough luck, Call weekly Close outs:
Weekly Close outs is say: Tough luck call sears ;
Then when I call sears they send me right back Weekly Close outs who says they cannot help me and then tells me to call Sears.

We have been completely scammed. We have returned the Mac with proof of delivery, but Sears will not refund us and weekly close out says they cannot help us.
We have no Mac Laptop, and we still are being required to pay for the Mac.
I have endured hours of online Sears chat support only to tell me to call customer Service.
We call customer service, and had to endure a very unhappy CSR. I finally got to a lead on the customer service line and she assured me a ticket would be put in and this would be resolved.
She did put a ticket in and they resolved it by saying they would not help us because we shipped it to the wrong address. No one will own they sent us 2 addresses: Both by the way are for the same company “Weekly Closeouts.”

This is a brilliant scam: Sears gets to bill you monthly on product you don’t have and weekly close out gets to be paid for a product they get to keep.

• Updated by Shawna Roach-Griffin · Jun 20, 2017

Order number: #[protected]

I am in shock that we have been completely scammed by weekly close outs and Sears.

ON 6/2 I purchased a refurbished Mac Book from Sears.com. It was delivered to us on 6/8. We followed the return instructions that came with the Mac Laptop. The tracking number is 9505514625937163144976. It shows delivered. I am still being required to pay for it, in spite of the fact that we were given 2 separate return instructions. Weekly Close outs says they will not honor the return because via email they said send it to their California facility BUT within the packaging that came with the Mac book, the return instructions said to only return the Macbook to the address listed above.
    This is brilliant scam: We buy and return a laptop, the company keeps the laptop, Sears still make us pay for the laptop and everyone gets to blame the other company because the consumer didn’t know which return instructions to follow: The one from Sears of the ones from Weekly Close outs.

6/2/2017: I purchased a Mac refurbished laptop on Sears.com on 6/2. Order number: #[protected]
    6/8/2017: I received the laptop on 6/8.
    I immediately contacted Sears to advised them we wanted to return it because it does not have the
    OS System we need for our Business.
    >>>>> Note: In the laptop box there were instructions that said “If you are unsatisfied with this laptop for any reason, please fill out the following form and return the Laptop to: 453 Lincoln ST, Dock 4 Carlisle PA 17013 >Here is the email exchange on 6/9 from Sears to us: : “ UPDATE on your request, Shawna. Unfortunately, Weekly Closeouts has denied your return request regarding the items below because of the following reason: Not Applicable. Please contact Weekly Closeouts directly for any further questions or concerns.
    Your Sears Team “

We then contacted Weekly Close out on 6/9 to inquire about the return. A man named Joseph
    from Quipt/ Weekly Close outs said he could assure me that they were indeed not denying my return
    and then told me to send it to a different address in California NOT the address that came with the in the return instructions w/ the MacBook. He said to return it to this address: 950 Glenn Drive,
    Suite 135, Folsom, CA 95630, United States
    His contact information is : [protected], and his work address is 950 Glenn Drive,
    Suite 135, Folsom, California 95630

>>> Here is my email exchange w/ Joseph>>> Here is his email to me

• Updated by Shawna Roach-Griffin · Jun 20, 2017

Just got another message from Sears telling me to contact weekly close outs: Such a blatant scam:
    Here are the reviews on Weekly close outs and its apparent Sears has chosen to partner with a company that has a reputation for ripping people off: