Sears — no lemon guarantee
I bought a Bosch dishwasher from Sears, with the Maintenance agreement; which has a clause of a no lemon guarantee. No lemon guarantee - we replace your covered product if it requires 4 or more repairs within 12 months; that is what the rules state. Sears has been to my house a least 6 times in the last year, replaced as least 4 parts and of course they say the piece does not qualify; after telling me one more repair and it would qualify.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund