Sears — lg washing machine
About five years ago I purchased an LG combo (Dryer and Washing machines) from Sears. They are excellent machines. We love them! However, one thing puzzles me
tremendously, considering that your engineers must be very talented, and I would presume they seek maximum quality in their products and their materials.
To my shock, my LG washing machine is totally rusted all around the dispenser where the bleach is added when washing clothes. I never had this problem with my previous Maytag washing machine which I had for many years. Is this rust problem because you may have used inferior metals? How much will it hurt your excellent products if you allow this to happen? I don't even know how to remedy this problem.
I hope you pay attention to this complaint so that your reputation is not affected by it. Thank you.
Deacon Jose Fajardo
59 Nicole Dr
West Warwick, RI 02893
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund