Searscustomer service department

Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179

Attn: Advocate & Corporate
Complaint Department RE: Customer Service

To Whom It May Concern:

During these hard economic times, I found it necessary to purchase a new Dishwasher and Refrigerator. The appliances I had were over 20 years old and were not energy efficient items.

As I have done in the past, I researched the products and looked for discounts. I have owned Kenmore appliances in the past, and found the items that I wanted to purchase were top rated products recommended by www.consumerreport.com.

After my research, I decided to purchase appliances at Sears. On August 13, 2008, I purchased two items totaling $2, 439.57. Quite a substantial amount.

The Salesman, Eddie Barajas, did a wonderful job, as I had to call him a few times with measurement questions, and he was extremely helpful. After I purchased the items, I left the store feeling that I would definitely purchase other items from him in the future.

After discussion of delivery, I was told that I would be contacted within 72 hours with the date and times for delivery. I was concerned about having the deliveries too close, as I have a small kitchen, and did not want to have many delivery people in my home at once. Also, I have a large dog, and during hot weather, do not want him outside too long. I asked for delivery on a Wednesday or Thursday. My salesman told me that I could discuss this with the delivery department and would not have any problems, as the items were available at the local warehouse.

-2-

Within the 72 hour period, I was contacted by a company named Service Bench, to schedule the dishwasher installation, which was agreed upon. I was not contacted for the refrigerator delivery during that 72 hour period.

On Monday, August 18, I called Sears delivery at [protected], and I was told that the “Freezer” that I purchased was delivered on August 15, 2008. I told the person that I had purchased a Dishwasher and Refrigerator, not a Freezer and she advised me that the purchase was not in the computer. That evening I arrived home to have two messages from Sears delivery. One message scheduled the Refrigerator delivery for August 20, 2008, between 2 P. M. and 4 P. M. , the Dishwasher was scheduled for August 20, 2008, between 3 P. M. and 5 P. M. I immediately called the automated system to verify, then talked to a person, and was advised to call after 6 P. M. for times.

I was a concerned that the deliveries would overlap and called the 1-800 number after 6 P. M. , only to reach a recording. Finally, I reached a person who said to call after 9 P. M. and scheduling would be modified. Again, after 9 P. M. , I called repeatedly, only to reach a recorded message. By this time I stopped calling. I only hoped that the day of delivery I would have adequate time to prepare for the two deliveries.

On Wednesday, August 20, 2008, around 11:30 A. M. , I was contacted by the delivery men, asking permission to delivery the refrigerator early, as they were in the area. I was doing a project and told him that I needed time to empty out the old refrigerator, freezer, and clean the floor, cabinets and walls. I scrambled to get the items out of the freezer, when I discovered they were at my door. I had to get my dog out into the back yard and get two coolers from my garage for food storage.

The men seemed to be in a hurry, since they were ahead of schedule, and had the new refrigerator at my front door before I was ready for them. I was trying to work as fast as I could to empty and clean, and unfortunately left some items on one of the doors of the old refrigerator.

-3-

I pulled out the old refrigerator to clean, and they were standing there watching, not even an offer to help. I vacuumed and barely had time to mop the floor, while they were ushering me out of the way to move away the old appliance. I told them to be careful of the slate floor, as it will scratch. They were tilting it and I said “watch out”, then I knew the slate was scratched.

Meanwhile, I was unaware that I had left items in the refrigerator, and the men did not check or ask me to double check. I feel as though I was so rushed, I did not have the appropriate time to prepare. This was my main concern at the time of purchase, and it was happening.

As the Sears truck was leaving, another truck was backing up into my driveway, with the dishwasher. The time was approximately 1:30 P. M.

ANOTHER EARLY DELIVERY!

As the new dishwasher was being brought into my home, the old dishwasher was being disconnected and a tool chest was placed in the kitchen, therefore, I had no place to stand and put items in the refrigerator. I told the man that I wanted to clean under the area, and he said that would be no problem. He picked up some glass, screws and larger items himself, and then I was able to vacuum the dirt and cobwebs.

While I was in the kitchen, putting food items into the freezer before they melted, I realized some items were missing. I went through my coolers and could not find my RX and other items. I immediately called Sears delivery department and was told that the delivery truck was still out, and that I would receive a call from them within the hour. By this time, it was around 2:30 P. M. , as the dishwasher people were still here.

During the call, I told Sears that I had neglected to get two prescriptions that needed refrigerated, and I needed the Pharmacy name and RX numbers so I could replace them, as they were expensive.

-4-

By 6 P. M. , I had still not received a call, again calling customer service, only to listen to a recording. By now I had discovered just how many items were still on the door of the old refrigerator.

The following morning, August 21, 2008, I started calling customer service at around 10 A. M. , and by 3:30 P. M. , I had talked to 13 people! Two out of the 13 that I talked to offered me a $50.00 gift card and I was told to call the Sears Corporate Advocate and Customer Complaint Department at [protected] for food compensation. I then decided to wait until my next day off, as this was beginning to frustrate me.

Thursday morning, August 27, 2008, I had the unfortunate opportunity to talk to a woman who said her name was Tina, #563536. She is supposed to be the Advocate for the Complaint department. She was rude, unprofessional, continued to interrupt me as I spoke and down right awful and unhelpful!

I explained to her the situation, as it happened, about the prescriptions and food items; and that someone, during all the conversations with Customer Service, had told me that I would be reimbursed for the food items. She consistently badgered me about who, and how and did I get the misinformation about reimbursement for food items, as this is not policy, and what telephone numbers I had called.

I tried to tell her the names and ID numbers of the people I had talked to and she continued to tell me that she was going to hang up on me. Then I tried to describe the food items to her and she, again, stated that she was going to hang up on me.

I have been in Customer Service for over 35 years, and in all these years, I have learned how to listen and make sure the customer is finished venting before speaking. Had I been that rude, I would surely be out of a job!

-5-

The people I talked to from Sears on August 21, 2008, were:

Jack #24201 Unit Supervisor
Randy, Amanda, Clarisa #24201, Lei, John, Jack
Tenesya ##82013, Yuvan #1047
John #1112, Donnecia #79803 (very helpful)
Tina #563536 was the person I talked to on August 27, 2008.
Unfortunately, for me, I did not get every ID number.

Last Thursday, August 21, 2008 I called home delivery, at [protected], and was told that the old appliances were at a warehouse and was given [protected] to check if the appliances were still there. By now, frantic about the RX, I knew they had begun to spoil and I needed the information.

The girl I talked to informed me that the refrigerator was at Jaco
[protected]. Again, I was informed that the GE refrigerator was not there or may have already been shipped.

Now, I feel as though I am entitled to some sort of financial reimbursement. As for all the items that were left to spoil, for the prescriptions that I tried and tried and failed to acquire and mostly for all the unnecessary stress. My husband has been out of work most of the past two years, due to surgeries, and I do not have the $100.00 or more to replace the following food items:

Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Chinese Mustard, Pine nuts, Two prescriptions @ $25.00 each, 5 bottles of Salad Dressing, Soy Sauce, Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip, 1 Box of Arm and Hammer Kitchen Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, One bottle of Marinara Sauce, Clam Juice, Clamato Juice, Coffee, Olives, Sweet & Sour Marinade, Vermouth, Teriyaki Sauce, and Two bottles of Salad Spritzers. Many of these items are not used on a daily basis, therefore it will be quite expensive to replace them.

-6-

I do not believe that I am being unreasonable in asking for compensation or a gift card to Vons, Albertsons, Smiths, all Nevada grocery stores, as I did what was required, in writing, by me for this delivery. I did not read anywhere that It was all my responsibility to have everything out of my refrigerator, although, had I had the appropriate amount of time or consideration I would not be writing this letter of complaint. I did everything in my power to talk to the various representatives from Sears for a solution, only to be passed on to another and another and another and another, finally to Tina to be told, basically, that I “was getting nothing!”

I am not asking for compensation for the scratches on the slate floor, as I know I can buff them out. I am asking for monetary help.

Unfortunately, you have lost a loyal Sears Customer of over 35 years, and I will notify all family members and friends of this unfortunate Customer Service Nightmare.

Respectfully,

www.consumeraffairs,.com www.complaintsboardcom

RESOLVED

• Sears's response · Aug 16, 2016

Dear RMC8,

I am sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory service you have received from Sears repair. I can assure you the service you have received is not acceptable at Sears and we would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this with you. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares executive team and we are here for assistance. Please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can assist you in resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the range was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition please include your screen name (RMC8) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

• Sears's response · Aug 16, 2016

Dear blulincs,

We're truly very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your A/C unit. We know that being without a working a/c unit in the home is big inconvenience. We would like to speak with you about this experience and provide the proper feed back to our business partners in the service center, As the seller of these appliances on the behalf of the manufacturer we provide the service for any appliance we sell. We also hope that the item will not fail, because they have our name attached to them, but anything that is manufactured has the possibility of failure, be it a A/C unit or anything else. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the A/C unit was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (blulincs) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

• Sears's response · Aug 12, 2016

Cwmartin,
    We’re sorry that our Home Services did not meet your expectations. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would be happy to connect you with a case manager to discuss this situation with you and help address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cwmartin) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Aug 02, 2016

dougnsalem,
    Please accept our apologies for the level of customer service you have received from one of our Auto Centers. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post and wanted to offer our assistance. I can see how frustrating to purchase new tires and one of the tires needed to be replaced. We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tires were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (dougnsalem) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 17, 2016

Dear Fisherrp,

Hello, my name is Trent and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I am sorry to hear of the troubles you and your parents have encountered with the repairs to your furnace. We can certainly understand the need to resolve your concern as soon as possible, especially since you have your elderly parents to consider. We would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you and be your one point of contact within Sears to ensure that we resolve your concerns in a satisfactory manner. Please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Fisherrp), to [email protected]

Trent A.

• Sears's response · Jun 17, 2016

Dear Cwilson.punisher,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry to learn of the multiple setbacks your family has encountered with your refrigerator delivery. We totally agree when mistakes happen, it is our chance to step up, and make it right for you, the customer. We would like to speak with you more about this situation, and ensure that the remainder of your experience goes as smoothly as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Cwilson.punisher), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Sears's response · Jun 10, 2016

To ddenvy,

My name is Shayne with Sears Escalations and I am very sorry that you have had such a bad experience with the return of your Armoire at your local store. We should have at least honored the instore credit that was originally offered to you. We would like the chance to look into this for you and see what we can do to help. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] . In your email provide a good contact number and your screen name (ddenvy) so we can reference your case. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Upset From Toronto:

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Team and I am sorry to hear about the issues that occured with the delivery of your table set. We would like to assist you in resolving this matter. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Upset From Toronto) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,

To colin2,

I understand your frustration and even tho it seems like policy was followed in your situation, I'm not confident that you received the best customer service/assistance that we should have provided. For that I do apologize and want to help. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the element was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (colin2) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To caromell,

I'm reaching out to you to offer assistance and extend an apology. I'm terribly sorry for your disappointing and frustrating experience. My name is Dianne and I am part of the Social Media Support Team. We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (caromell) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Good morning Angelah1012,

My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post this morning and wanted to touch base with you. I am very sorry to see that you are having such trouble having your refrigerator serviced. I understand how important it is to have your refrigerator functioning properly as it stores your food, your drinks, and your medicines. If you would allow me the opportunity, I would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your refrigerator is running as it should.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Angelah1012) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

To chris yoo,

I am so sorry that this happened in one of our automotive centers and for the trouble you faced when trying to make a formal complaint. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like the opportunity turn this around and make sure that you are treated fairly. We do value you as a Sears customer and we can get you the help that you deserve. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (chris yoo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To Diamondgurl320,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry that you’re having this experience with our repair services. I must apologize that we have been unable to acquire the part(s) to fix your (sewing?) machine. My biggest concern is that you had to go through so much anguish just to get an answer. When there are no parts available, we aren’t able to fix the item, but you most definitely should have been notified of this without all the hassle. This is unacceptable by any Sears standard. We are still the Sears you know and we would like to talk with you about this situation. Since you’ve posted your information here I am going to assign this to one of our Case Managers who will contact you so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. You can also contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide your contact phone number and the phone number the machine was purchased/serviced under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Diamondgurl320) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Sears Cares

P.S. You may want to contact this site’s administrator and have them remove this post, or at the very least modify it to remove your personal information. It is not safe to post your information publicly.

To Diamondgurl320,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your concern, I’m glad we could connect and be of assistance for you. We do value your business and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. If you need any additional assistance from Sears in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to the SearsCares team at [email protected]

HI Owiler,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Cares Social Media Support Team. We located your post here and wanted to reach out and make contact with you. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the trouble and inconvenience you've encountered with your refrigerator repair. Being without a fully functional refrigerator is never easy, nor are multiple repair appointments. We'd like to speak with you regarding this and look into what's happened with your refrigerator so far.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number). Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Owiler) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sears Cares Social Media Moderator

To david Myers,

I'm sorry that you feel that your mother was pressured into buying a service contract for her washer. We'd be happy to discuss this issue with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (david Myers) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To CLS1978,

I came across your blog and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused by your new over the range microwave. I understand your dissatisfaction after dealing with so many repair visits and even property damage. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We value you as a customer and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you further and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the OTR Microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (CLS1978) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

michellemflores

I’m sorry to hear about our delivery team not calling or showing up on the day of the delivery of your new refrigerator. My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so that we can look into the delivery for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number the number that the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the screen names (michellemflores) used to post here for reference to the issue.

To Stoklplme,
    First allow me to apologize for the unforgivable time frame to find this post. The information you were given is a tad bit inaccurate. It is true that appliances are not made to last the 15-20 years they used to, but this is due to consumer demand for a cheaper appliance. The appliances of old were made heave and even super duty and it reflected in the cost of those appliances. As cost comes down, so must the lifecycle due to cheaper parts and designs. This is across the board for any manufacturer. As a seller for the manufacturer we must have the most cost effective to performance ratio units for sale. We obviously hate to see things fail, and they should last for more than 5 years. Anything that is manufactured has a possibility of failure, no matter what it is. This being said, if we can help, we would most certainly like to talk with you. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Stoklplme) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To El Honey Badger,

I am very sorry to hear of the horrible service that you've received surrounding the failed delivery of your washer and dryer. I'm not sure why our delivery team was unable to back their truck up onto wet pavement unless it was new freshly poured pavement. Regardless, you certainly deserve better service than what you have received and I'm sorry for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the delivery was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (El Honey Badger) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Rebecca Johnston,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. What you’ve posted here is not acceptable by any Sears standards and we would like to investigate this as well as resolve the issues. I am sorry that we have put you in such a frustrating situation and we would like the opportunity to make things right.
    My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I would like to help. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Beckyjohnston) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To Raymond Stehlik,
    My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I’m very sorry to hear about this issue with the range in your home. You should not be having ongoing issues with the door. I am very concerned about this and we would like to look into this issue further to see what kind of solution we can provide. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help in any way we can. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the screen name (Raymond Stehlik) used to post here for reference to this issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear k4llc2,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I came across your post here and wanted to offer assistance. I'm so sorry to hear of the trouble and run around you have endured after the purchase and subsequent cancellation of your boot order. I know it is incredibly frustrating to face this much trouble when just trying to receive a refund. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of service and satisfaction and I know we have deeply disappointed you. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (k4llc2) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Dear Searssux,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We're indeed sorry to hear your washer is causing some trouble, and has let you down. It's definitely not easy being without a washer now days. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the front load washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Searssux you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Shaked,

My name is Amanda with Sears Cares Escalations Team. I apologize that the order you placed was cancelled without notice to you or your approval to do so. We would like to speak with you further in regards to this matter. If you could, please send an email [email protected] Also, in the email please provide your screen name (Shaked) so we are able to reference your case to this posting. Once your email is received we will assign your case to a senior case manager and contact you directly. We hope to hear from you soon!

Dear Ian TR,

I'd like to apologize for the trouble and inconvenience caused by the continuous problems you've endured with your A/C unit purchased at Sears. I know how uncomfortable and stressful being without air conditioning can be. I'm sure the same problems reoccurring on the unit made these feelings much worse. With most warranties (and even units without warranties), it's less expensive to repair the unit than to replace it; thus Sears would move forward with repairs. I feel terrible that you alternatively were forced to go elsewhere to purchase a new unit while your Sears unit was still out of service. We'd still like to try and assist you to a resolution. I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the air conditioning unit was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Ian TR) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Dear Amanello,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you experienced with our store and online. Here at Sears we do value you as a customer and would like the chance to look into this for you. My name is Shayne and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can look into your online purchase for you. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Amanello) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Feb 27, 2015

Hi Joseph,

We are very upset to see you are having some trouble with your water heater. Have you had a technician out to ### the issue? Please send us a private message with the full name, mailing address and phone number so we can verify the account for review.

Sears Member Service

• Sears's response · Mar 19, 2014

Dear mark van vlack,
    Thank you for posting this feedback with your refrigerator. Sears strives to provide top quality services to all its members and judging from the multiple services visits it’s clear to see why you’d be dissatisfied. My name is Isaac and I’m a moderator for the Sears Social Media Support team. I am reaching out to you and offering our assistance with this refrigerator issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mark van vlack ), and the phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]
    Isaac D.

• Sears's response · Jan 30, 2014

Hi Debi adams,

We appreciate your feedback concerning your experience with your Kenmore Oasis washer and dryer which failed to meet your expectations. While we are happy to know you have replaced the items with GE products we are concerned about your overall experience. Sears is a retailer of products that are made by manufacturing companies. If a product should fail to meet our member’s expectations we will do all within our power to make the matter right according to the manufacturer’s warranty and/or protection agreement guidelines. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I am taking this time to offer our assistance. If you would like to discuss this matter further or provide further feedback we would be happy to hear from you. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (Debi adams), to [email protected] and a case manager will contact you directly. Thank you for the product feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.

• Sears's response · Nov 14, 2013

loggon,
    We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your range. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand your frustration with this situation and wanted to reach out to you. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this issue with you and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (loggon) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

MySears Community Moderator

• Sears's response · Sep 14, 2013

Jameson Lukasik,

We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support Team. If you’d like our assistance, we would be happy to help get you in touch with a supervisor with Citibank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to [email protected] Please include your screen name (Jameson Lukasik), so we may expedite your request, and we look forward to assisting you.

• Sears's response · Aug 28, 2013

Dear Zigsgals,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. We saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are terribly sorry for the frustrations you have endured with your dishwasher. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager that can assist you in resolving this situation to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (zigsgals), to [email protected] Again, we apologize for any troubles we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Sears's response · Jul 30, 2013

Dear reggie b,
    We are sorry to hear about the service issues you experienced while trying to get your mower repaired. I know this can be frustrating, especially now since we are in the growing season. We would like the chance to discuss this with you and assist in any way we can. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (reggie b) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 30, 2013

Dear The Owl,
    We are terribly sorry for the trouble you’ve been having with you online order. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you and assist in resolving your situation with your refund and addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (The Owl) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 25, 2013

Dear smartwork,

My name is Dee M. with Sears Cares and we want to speak to you about the experience you wrote about. We will be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate parties regarding the Sears card you mentioned in your posting as we value your business. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are currently going through and we are here to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (smartwork), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We look forward to speaking to you soon.

Dee M

• Sears's response · Jun 07, 2013

Dear ML Rosbach,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and want to offer some assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a disappointing experience with your microwave. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with installation, much less to receive poor customer service while trying to obtain a timely resolution. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the microwave is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (ML Rosbach) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 06, 2013

LL51,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I was able to locate your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience in attempting to get your dryer repaired. I can understand how we missed your expectations with anticipating a technician to arrive only to be told later that the appointment had been cancelled. While there are things like weather or illness that are out of our control and can cause a technician to be late or cancel, we'd still like to make sure your repair is finished as soon as possible and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (LL51) and the phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · May 29, 2013

Nakia Baird,
    I am Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. We are truly sorry for the frustration and confusion surrounding charges on your bank card from sears.com. We would like the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers look into this further. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the purchase is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Nakia Baird) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 27, 2013

Dear livetoride,

We are terrible sorry for the disappointment surrounding the billing concern with the service that was performed on your refrigerator. We certainly understand the importance of saving money anywhere you can. My name is Misty with the Sears Cares team and we would like to speak with you about your recent service experience to see how we can help assist with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (livetoride), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!

• Sears's response · May 08, 2013

Dear NotHappy55,

We’re sorry for the troubles you’ve encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and put an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (NotHappy55) and the phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.
    Edwin C.

• Sears's response · May 08, 2013

Dear Downside,

We are sorry for the terrible experience you have had with your dishwasher installation. Sears prides itself on providing the highest quality products and service and we would like apologize for the fact that we’ve made you feel otherwise. We would like to connect you with a dedicated Senior Case Manager at our executive office who can research and assist you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Downside) phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]

Mario G.

• Sears's response · Mar 05, 2013

Dear mezo,
    My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the way your sockets were shipped. We understand how upsetting this is to you since you've had to pay more in shipping fees. We'd like to speak with and offer our assistance to see how we can turn this situation around. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything thing that can be done to help you is being done. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mezo), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]

• Sears's response · Feb 21, 2013

Dear Myrtha Trujillo,

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you have encountered with your mattress and for any inconvenience with our customer service team. My name is Misty and I am with the Sears Cares team and we would like to offer our assistance with resolving this issue. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Myrtha Trujillo), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Sears's response · Feb 07, 2013

Dear marie b in denver,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We’re sorry to hear about the problems encountered while attempting to get a service repair appointment for your refrigerator as well as how it was handled, and for that were sorry. We’d be happy to assist. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mariebindenver), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]

Edwin C.

• Sears's response · Jan 07, 2013

Dejavu62,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your delivery. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Dejavu62) in the email so we can reference your post. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

• Sears's response · Nov 06, 2012

Dear susan zezzo,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your washing machine. We understand the importance that the washer plays in the family home and how frustrating this experience must be for you. We would like to look further into what has happened surrounding this unit and see what can be done to assist and to help minimize your concerns. At your convenience, please send us an email to [email protected] providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (susan zezzo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team.

• Sears's response · Jul 10, 2012

Hello Herrick,

I saw your post today and wanted to touch base with you. My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am truly sorry to see all of the trouble that has resulted from your rescheduled delivery. We realize how important it is for us to honor our commitments, and we do apologize that we fell short of that mark in this instance. I can understand your aggravation with this situation, as you were not only inconvenienced in regards to your food and your wife’s medicines, you were then disappointed in the experience you had on the telephone. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to both discuss your experience as well as to monitor the delivery from this point forward to ensure that you receive your appliances. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Herrick) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 19, 2012

msommers, I am sorry to see that your repair needs are unresolved as of yet. I show that we have received your contact information and have forwarded it to one of our dedicated case managers, who will be contacting you by the end of business today. We look forward to meeting your repair needs for your dishwasher.

• Sears's response · May 01, 2012

Dear Frederick Ginyard,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our apologies for the continued troubles surrounding the installation of your garage door opener. We do understand your time is valuable and the multiple reschedules due to the incorrect service technician being assigned to the far out scheduled date for the latest repair can cause frustrations. There is a schedule that our service technicians have to adhere to, however, we would like to contact you and go over the options we have to help you in this matter. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the garage door opener was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Frederick Ginyard, you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

• Sears's response · Apr 19, 2012

Dear Armonde,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the repair communication failures and your overall disappointment in the quality of the products you have purchased from us. Although we do make every effort to maintain our repair route schedules, problems and long repair calls can arise. With that being said, there is no excuse for the poor service you received on your multiple attempts to reach out to us for assistance. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Armonde you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Mar 22, 2012

Hi Kialed,

We're terribly sorry to learn that you recent Sears repair appointment was such an unpleasant and disappointing experience. My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Executive Social Media Support Team. We came across your post here and wanted to make contact with you. No matter the platform, Sears' goal is always to exceed our customer's expectations. It's clear we have let you down. We'd like to follow up with you and address your concerns. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Kialed) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Mar 01, 2012

Dear Dadiko,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We do understand how important your money is, and would like to apologize for the huge inconvenience this has caused you. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Dadiko you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Feb 28, 2012

Dear Ovilio Diaz and Neil Leal,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with the failure of your dryer, and setting up your repair appointment. Being without a dryer is tough enough these days, but given the nature of your job, a dryer is a must have. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Ovilio Diaz or Neil Leal you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Nov 09, 2011

Dear Long Time Customer,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. I'm sorry we've not informed you the proper features of the stove. This is definitely not the type of experience our customers should encounter with us. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Long Time Customer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

• Sears's response · Oct 27, 2011

ellemaecurbless,

I can certainly understand your frustration with having your oven break down multiple times. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you to help resolve your concerns. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and we can help. Please email your contact information to [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you to assist. In your email, please be sure to include your screen name (ellemaecurbless) and the phone number you purchased the oven under so we can make reference to your case. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 25, 2011

To Ms. Waymire,

I'm very sorry that you've had so many repair problems with your washer and for the lack of customer service you have received. The "No-lemon guarantee" with your Master Protection Agreement assures that your appliance will be replaced if it has had four functional part failures, where a functional part is replaced, within a 12 month period. We would be more than happy to discuss your situation with you further and to provide the quality customer service that you deserve. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (mamamona) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 15, 2011

To kimnea,

I'm sorry for the bad experience that you had at our Oakland Mall location. I understand that you feel our associate ignored you and we would like the opportunity to make this right and help you with any other issues you may be having. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (kimnea) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 07, 2011

Dear Ms. Gingerich,

Regarding your earlier post today about the Hoover carpet shampooer. I mistakenly asked you to send us your contact information and I see that your post included your contact information. I will forward this information over to the Sears Cares team and ask that they contact you regarding the issues with the carpet shampooer you had problems with. A personal care case manager will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you very much for being a Sears customer, we value your business very much and look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 27, 2011

To Agibass,

I'm very sorry that your freezer failed so soon and that you are unhappy with the replacement model. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the freezer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Agibass) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 22, 2011

To cdalt,

I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the bad experience you've really had surrounding the repair of your refrigerator. I understand how important it is to have a working refrigerator and I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience and frustration this has caused for you and your family. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (cdalt) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 20, 2011

Dear Ms. Mills,
    I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out on behalf of Sears and apologize for all the trouble you have had with your air conditioner. Having your unit fail at the height of summer is frustrating enough without adding on the problems with the repairs and the poor customer service you have received. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is usually because a technician was held on service appointment that took longer than expected. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. This is not an excuse for what happened to you, merely an explanation. I can see why you would be very frustrated with the missed service times and multiple repairs that have not fixed your air conditioner. Certainly you have not received the type of service from Sears that is expected and for that I am truly sorry. My name is Laura with Sears Cares and we are a team dedicated to assisting our customers with escalated concerns such as yours. I have forwarded your information and this post to our team and you will be contacted directly by a personal case manager within 24 hours to discuss your experience. If you would like to provide any additional information you can contact our office at [email protected] In the email, please reference your user name (Carol Mills) so that we can access your case and please do include your contact information. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 13, 2011

Dear A. Culloty,
    I saw your post here and I want to apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your washer repair. I can certainly understand the frustration you must be feeling after being promised a service appointment on a certain date, only to be told we could not honor that appointment. It also seems as if you received very poor customer service once you were notified of the scheduling issue. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience and assist in making sure that your washer is repaired. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a personal case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (A. Culloty) for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in whatever way we can.

• Sears's response · Sep 13, 2011

Dear lizcampbell12,
    My name is Laura with Sears Cares; I found your post here and I want to apologize for all the difficulty you've experienced with your dishwasher. I can certainly understand your frustration at having to replace your dishwasher only to see the new one fail as well. As the seller of appliances on the behalf of the manufacturer, we provide the service for any appliance we sell. We also hope that the item will not fail because they have our name attached to them but anything that is manufactured has the possibility of failure, be it a dryer, washer or a Ferrari. This is why Sears offers extended care warranties once the manufacturer’s warranty ends so that in the event it does develop problems, we can cover the service at no cost to you. No retail organization (or manufacturer) can guarantee the item you purchase will not fail. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so that a personal case manager can contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (lizcampbell12) for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in whatever way we can.

• Sears's response · Aug 30, 2011

To Mrs. Stewart,

I'm very sorry for the number of issues that you've had with your refrigerator. You mentioned that it was deemed "un-repairable" by a service technician and in that case you are correct that you would receive a replacement under a Master Protection Agreement. The process of receiving a replacement however might not have been followed correctly. We would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this and the issue you are currently having with your washer. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator and washer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (patricia a stewart) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Aug 25, 2011

To Fred Martinez,

I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this possible identity theft situation. I understand how frustrating this can be and what an impact it can have on your credit left un-handled. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help you resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the screen name (Fred Martinez) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 14, 2011

Jpatel0928,

I'm very sorry to hear that your overall experience with us was not to your satisfaction. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved as well as make sure you have the product you want. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Jpatel0928) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

• Sears's response · Jul 05, 2011

Dear Larkspur0318:
    We found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern and our deepest apologies for this situation. We can understand your frustration and concern regarding your service appointment for the lawn tractor. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within a timely manner. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment(s). We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. We also can’t know how long a particular job is going to take until the technician gets to the job and diagnoses the issue. Many times it takes longer because we are not going to cut corners for the sake of time. This does cause delays on occasion, but sacrificing quality for time is simply not an option for us. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. We would like to talk with you to see if we can get a technician to you any sooner.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn tractor was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Larkspur0318) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 16, 2011

Dear Mr. Harrison:
    Buying this type of equipment and then not being able to use it is certainly not what we want for our customers. I'm very sorry for everything that has happened surrounding the purchase and repair of your pressure washer. My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like you to know that we do value you as a Sears customer and we'd like the opportunity to resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the pressure washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide your screen name, Mr. Harrison, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 08, 2011

To fancythecat,

I'm so sorry for the mulitple issues you've recently experienced with Sears Parts and Services. It's our goal to provide our customers with the best products and services and I understand that we have failed to do this with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like the to know more about your experience so that we might improve our process. We would also appreciate the opportunity to show you that we do value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn mower and stove were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (fancythecat) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 07, 2011

Dear Korikla:
    To Mr./Mrs Korikla:
    I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears Cares for what happened with the on-line order for tools. I do apologize for the delay in finding your comments also and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow, but especially if it has not been resolved so we can ensure this happens.
    My name is Susan and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like to step in and resolve this issue for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tools were originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name ( Korikla) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R..

• Sears's response · May 20, 2011

To JenniferHo,

My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. I realize that the issue with your car has been resolved however, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsuppor[email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the auto service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (JenniferHo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 02, 2011

To Eva Reyes,
    I want to apologize for the poor customer service you have received after purchasing a new tractor from Sears. Sears prides itself on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. This concerns us greatly and we do wish to discuss these experiences with you so that we may check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow.
    My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Eva Reyes) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 26, 2011

Dear lobolexus,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused with your delivery. I understand that we have put you in a very frustrating situation and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (lobolexus) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 22, 2011

Dear Jen Green,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jen Green) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 22, 2011

Dear spike78,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue. We would really like to investigate to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf. I do apologize for the delay in finding your comment also and I wanted to ask you to contact my team.
    At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the cook top was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (spike78) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 21, 2011

Dear Joannelau,

I’m so very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your refrigerator. You should not have encountered this situation with a four day delay in getting service out to you. We would like to look into this on your behalf to see how we can resolve this to your satisfaction.
    My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I would like to get you in touch with a personal case manager to address any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (joannelau) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 20, 2011

Dear circawdm,

I am sorry to hear that your online experience did not go over smoothly. My name is Misty and I am with Sears Cares. I would like to get you in touch with a personal case manager who will assist you with any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can get this resolved for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number that your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (circawdm) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Kelly:
    My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please reply to this message with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (James Kelly) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Feb 01, 2011

To Refik,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with your ice maker and for the service provided. We can only imagine the frustration this experience has caused you. We would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding the service you received. My name is Dianne and I work for the Social Media Support Team. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Refik) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jan 27, 2011

To Ms. Robin,

My name is Dianne and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I wanted to reach out to offer assistance. I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with your rebate. I would like the opportunity to investigate this matter. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Robin) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jan 06, 2011

Dear Kimberly Diulus,

My name is Scott. I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out to you to offer some assistance. I'm so terribly sorry for all the repair, trouble & inconvenience you've endured with your fridge. I know all this repair is nothing short of just uncomfortable and infuriating. We'd like to look into this for you and offer our help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kimberly Diulus) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Oct 19, 2010

Dear Sarah Troup,

I'm so sorry to responding so late to your post here; I've only just found it. I'm Scott with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I'd like to offer assistance and also apologize for your delay in service, and for the failure of your washer to begin with. Being without a washer is not easy I know; having to wait lengthy time frames for repair only makes the frustration and inconvenience worse I'm sure. Being that Sears does service nationwide and for other vendors than just Sears stores, our repair schedule can get heavily impacted. That, coupled with geographic restrictions on techs being available in all areas, delays can and do occur and I apologize for that. This is by no means an excuse, merely an explanation of what may have caused your unpleasant experience. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Sarah Troup) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Oct 14, 2010

Dear Kuiperssm,

I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations within corporate. I'm terribly sorry your dishwasher's pump has failed and is causing you some inconvenience and frustration. The fact that our repair department failed to communicate properly with you and notify you of the technician not being available to make your appointment, is unacceptable. I know this only furthered your frustration. Sears has clearly let you down and I cannot apologize enough. We'd like to help make things right. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kuiperssm) in the email so we can reference to your case.

SearsCares

• Sears's response · Sep 21, 2010

Dear Lei Tang,

I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations. I recently found your post here; I'm sorry I'm responding late to it. I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with Sears repair services. I know your time is valuable and it's not easy to get time off work. Naturally, we do our best to make all of our scheduled appointments within any given day; however our technicians can not leave one job in the middle of repair to rush to the next customer's home. I realize this is not acceptable, but it is the very nature of the repair service. We wouldn't leave your appointment mid-repair, nor do this to any of our valued customers. We'd still like to try and help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Lei Tang) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Aug 19, 2010

Dear barry newburg,

I found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern for this situation. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is due to lack of lawn & garden technicians available in your area. We cannot cancel other appointments of customers who have also been waiting for their service to accommodate other appointments. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. My name is Scott and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can get this resolved for you. We can attempt to arrange a sooner date that is convenient for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (barry newburg) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon..

• Sears's response · Jun 28, 2010

Dear SearsDeadTv,

We apologize for the service you have received when contacting Sears for repair. We can assure you this not acceptable and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. At Sears we make it our goal to provide our customers with the highest quality of service. My name is Amanda and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (SearsDeadTV) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Jun 25, 2010

Dear Goblet,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with customer service in your local Sears store. We would like further information so we can make sure this is addressed properly. At your convenience, please send an email to [email protected] and provide your contact information. We will contact you directly in order to have this resolved. We hope to hear from you soon!

• Sears's response · Jun 08, 2010

Dear KenL98,

I am sorry that your experience with our repair department has been such a bad one for you. You are correct in say that it is unacceptable that you have to wait so long for service on the AC unit in 100 degree weather. I live in Texas as well, and I know that this would be unsatisfactory for me to have to wait. Due to the age and health conditions of your mother and brother, we should have been able to get you sooner service. My name is Shayne and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like look into this and see what we can do to make sure that you get sooner service. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number service is scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (KenL98) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 17, 2010

To Sophie Muscosky,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I’m sorry to read about the problems with your Sears rebate gift card. I’m not sure what the problem is on our end, but we would most certainly like to investigate and resolve this issue for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Sophie Muscosky) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 10, 2010

To Loescherk,
    I found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern for this situation. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is because a technician was held on service appointment that took longer than expected. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. That being said you should have been advised of the next steps and for that lack of communication, I am very sorry. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. Of course, we can’t have you waiting longer for the service you should have had initially. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can get this resolved for you. We can get you on a sooner date that is convenient for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Loescherk) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 26, 2010

Dear hrosa:

My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I have forwarded your complaint to our team at [email protected] and someone will be in touch with you within the next 48hrs. We look forward to speaking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jan 11, 2010

Dear laura devendorf,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with your refrigerator over the past years. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares executive team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition please include your screen name (laura devendorf) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

• Sears's response · Aug 14, 2009

Dear Grass Valley Folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your local repair center. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue, if you can contact us at [email protected] Please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the pressure washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please provide the screen name (Grass Valley Folks) used to post here for reference to this issue.

• La
    Laughin atyou Aug 25, 2019

I purchased a pressure washer from Sears.com. It is defective. I immediately asked for a return. I filled out their online forms and send it in. I then chatted with the customer service center. they promise they would send a return label in 24 to 72 hours. I thought great all is good. No I was wrong. I contacted them again after 72 hours. They again promised a return label this time in 24 hours. I thought great all is good. No I was wrong. I contacted them again after 24 hours. They again promised a return label this time in 24 hours. They asked for another 72 hours. I thought great all is good. No I was wrong. I contacted them again after 72 hours. They again promised a return label this time in 24 hours. I thought great all is good. No I was wrong. I contacted them again after 24 hours. They again promised a return label this time in 24 hours. After several rounds of this stalling I asked if they were just stalling. No no no we are working on it. After the 30 days was up they said no return.

So that is Sears customer service. I guess I learned why sears is going broke. Each customer will have this experience and learn you don't shop at sears.

It was a simple return of a simple pressure washer. It should have been no big deal. Sears turned it into a nightmare. Now I have a junk pressure washer to throw away and I still need to go buy a pressure washer somewhere other then Sears. Sears Guarantee means nothing.

Marty Wehner Aug 10, 2019

I bought a Kenmore Elite refrigerator in July, 2016 (Model 795.74023.411). In December, 2018 the refrigerator stopped cooling. We called Sears and had an appointment scheduled for January XX. The technician that came out told us that our Kenmore refrigerator was made by LG and the model was a lemon. I was charged a $79 diagnostic fee and told we needed a new compressor. While the compressor was covered by the warranty, there would be a $402.30 labor fee to install it.

We agreed to have the work done, and on January 15, 2019 (Service Order [protected]) we paid the $402.30 to replace the compressor that was less than three years old.

Within a month, the refrigerator stopped cooling again. Another technician came out on February 16 (Service Order [protected]) and said the previous repair had not been correctly. There was a refrigerant leak which he repaired an added more refrigerant to fix the problem.

Shortly after that technician left, there was a loud rattle coming from the refrigerator. On February 22 another technician came out (Service Order [protected]) and said the previous technician had left off a clamp. This technician put the clamp back in and the rattling stopped.

To summarize, at this point my wife or I had to stay home four times to meet Sears technicians, we paid a total of $481.30, and twice had to throw out spoiled food because of problems with a refrigerator that was less than three years old. All of that was very frustrating, but then it went from frustrating to infuriating…

In June of 2019 the refrigerator was still less than three years old, and less than four months since the last service call, and the refrigerator stopped cooling again. A technician came out again on June 24, 2019 (Service Order [protected]) and charged us an $89 diagnostic fee (a 13% increase since the last time) and told us our refrigerator was a lemon and the compressor that was installed in five months earlier needed to be replaced again. Furthermore, since the repair was more than 90 days past due, we would have to pay another labor fee to have the compressor installed.

When we called to have the work done again, we were told the ticket had been deleted, and another technician would need to come out again and diagnose the problem again. As hard as that was for me to understand had a copy of the report in my hand, I could not make any headway with Sears so another technician was scheduled to come out again on June 26 (Service Order [protected]). In spite of getting a text to confirm the night before, THIS TECHICIAN NEVER SHOWED UP! When we called to find out why, we were told Sears was having systems problems and no one could help us.

The system problem continued for several days, we eventually got another appointment scheduled for July 8 (Service Order [protected]). This appointment was scheduled between 1:00 and 5:00 PM. At 2:00 I was called and told the technician was sick that day so the appointment was being cancelled. Furthermore, the next available appointment was not until July 16. I was given a dispute resolution phone number to call, but twice when I tried calling the number I was put on hold for over half an hour without ever being able to talk to a live person.

On July 16 another technician finally came and diagnosed the exact same problem as the technician did on June 24. Parts were orders (Sears service estimate [protected]), but no technician could come out again until July 31 (Service Order [protected].) This technician installed the parts, charged us $438.09 and left. The billing was incorrect, but at this point I expected nothing less from Sears.

On August 8, 2019, eight days after the technician repaired it, the refrigerator has stopped working again. Sears customer service cannot get another technician to our house until August 16.

To summarize:

The refrigerator has stopped working four times in the last eight months, meaning four batches of spoiled food.
    I have had seven technicians out to the house, meaning my wife or I have had to stay home seven times to meet technicians in that eight month period.
    I have had two technicians not show up at all in that period.
    I have paid for three diagnostic visits and the labor to replace the compressor twice during this period.
    My refrigerator still is not working and no one from Sears can come out for another week.

• Je
    Jennie Anderson-Swartz Jan 23, 2019

I bought a piece of exercise equipment and paid for it to be delivered and set up. The two "experts" showed up and looked like they had not been to bed. I asked if they were versed in setting this elliptical up and they said "we try not to do these". Great... Half way thru they called my husband down to help them because they could not figure out how to set it up. He helped them for about 30 minutes then returned up stairs only to hear a a loud pounding noise and quickly realized they were trying to hammer in a piece to the metal frame. Great...After about 3 hours they announced they were done. Of course the frame was scratched and the fan didn't work and I was told they had done what they could and I had to call Customer Service. I thought these two characters were bad...then I called the International Call Center for Sears in the Philippines. Dear Lord - Trying to keep this short I made 10 calls in 5 days - spoke to 30 different people yes - 30 different people in up to 6 different departments (I have their names) - scheduled 5 appointments for them to come back and fix the issue and they never showed for any of them. I emailed the corporate office - no response - I called the store Manager - no response. It is no surprise to me that Sears is closing stores. Shame on you Sears - this is why I will never buy from a big store again - I am going back to the mom and pop stores even if I pay more.

Denise Burns Dec 13, 2018

Hello.
    Please care enough to read all of this email. This email is quite long. I realize the email is quite long due to the 8 or 9 bad situations that I have had with Sears in the last 6 months. I really hope that you can help. I lived on a small disability check monthly and cannot afford all of these problems. I am contacting you again. I had a situation months ago that was finally resolved recently. You would not believe what I went through with this situation. Most people would have quit shopping with your store because of the situation. Since I like your store I decided to continue shopping with your store. One of the first situations is concerning an order I had placed a few months ago. I had ordered a Gibson silverware set. I waited at least 6 weeks and was told by the clerk on the phone that the item was lost in transit. At this point I told the lady on the phone that I would like to re-order the item. I was told that the item was sold out but my monies would be returned and shown on my debit card. I never saw the returned monies on my card. I don’t know if I was ever credited.

Than I placed an order on November 18th for a purse and men’s slippers. I did receive the men’s slippers but again it showed that part of my order was cancelled which was the purse.

I placed a layaway order that had a special on layaway. The deal was that if you placed a layaway order that you would receive half the money back in cash back points. I placed this order on November 18th. On this layaway contract 9000761 and order number [protected]. There were 6 items originally placed but two of the items were listed separately with only 4 items instead of 6. The 4 items listed are 2 David Taylor(20.99 each)shirts and 2 pairs of Lee jeans($24.99). The rug that was suppose to be shown on the layaway order is shown now as number [protected], was also ordered on November 18th and shows the rug was delivered. The cost of the rug is $25.67. I never received the rug and was told that it was shipped to a different address. The bracelet was also on the layaway but shows the order number as [protected]. The bracelet is $19.25. I received a text from Sears stating that my bracelet was ready to pick up at store. So I went to Sears to pick up my bracelet. It occurred to me that I could avoid another trip to the store if I paid off my layaway. I needed to return to the 2 shirts. The clerk told me that I had to purchase the entire order and then return the shirts. So I paid off the layaway. I waited for the longest time and the stock clerk returned. He explained to me that he was sorry that it took so long but he could not find the shirts. At this point I return to the original clerk. I was told that I could only get a store credit. I have just paid off my order 30 minutes earlier on my credit card. I refused to except the store credit. The clerk wrote down on a piece of paper that I was not given any cash, store credit or a refund on my credit card. He also included his Id number. I have this paper if needed. The order shows that the cashback in points are pending.

Also on november 18th I ordered a mop and an Lol toy. This order number is [protected]. I did receive the mop but not the Lol toy. It also shows that this order is duplicated. I only ordered one mop and one toy. The mop charge is $21.98. The lol toy is $5.96 for a total of $27.94. It is listed twice.

On November 8th I never received the timer for $5.28. This was order [protected]. I received 3 of the 4 items.

Reluctantly, I ordered a tv for almost $300. You were offering a deal that if you purchased an item that you would get the entire money back in cashback points. I paid with my debit card up front. The monies would be divided in ten weeks. You needed to make sure that you used your weekly cashback points within a week. A delivery date was given of November 29th. The tv never came. I called a week later and was told that it was in transit. Finally with the time getting closer to Christmas I needed some answers about where my tv is. The clerk on the phone told me that it was in transit and I told her that I heard that last week. So she looked up and she could not find out either. She told me that she was going to check into it. I believe the date was December 7th that I received it but I haven’t seen the monies for cashback points on this order either. I did receive an email stating that I had $29 and some change.

I had some cashback points that needed to be used by December 9th. I ordered the perfume(order number [protected])for $16.96 minus $1.70 discount and $10.93 in cash back. That left me with a remainder of $4.63 which was charged to my debit card. The second order This was order number [protected]. I purchased the Gibson silverware again. The order showed that it was in stock. The amount of the silverware was $11.57. It also showed I ordered a bath brush for the same amount of $11.57. I never ordered the bath brush. The total break down $11.57 for the brush and $11.57 for the silverware for a total of $29.53. Deducted was $3.59 discount and $14.37 cashback points for a total of $11.57 which was also put on my debit card. Than I received an email stating that one of the items have been canceled from Sears. Then a few days later I received another email that both my items were ready to be picked up. So at this point I don’t even know if I am getting the canceled item or not. I did notice that they took away the credit for cash back for the canceled item and returned the few extra dollars that I still needed to complete the sale of the canceled item. Now I don’t even know if I am getting one item or two.

The total I figured up is $236.97. I can show you every total of every order. I didn’t include if the refund was given for the first order of the silverware or not. Needless to say I am extremely upset about all these different situations. I had 3 visits to the Sears stores which cost me time and gas. Eight phone calls at least. Not to mention 15 hours of my time to figure this mess out. I do like your store but I am not sure after all of this time and trouble if it be worth it to me to continue shopping with you. This is not just a few bad instances in a couple of years. I am talking about 8 or 9 bad incidents in a matter of 6 months. It will take quite alot of persuasion.
    What would you do if this was you? If you check you will see that I order from Sears quite often. Stores are always asking consumers to do a survey for them. I don’t want to that. The only other alternative is to notify my debit card company and try to get my monies returned. I am hoping that you can solve this matter so that I do not have to notify my credit card company. Thanks in advance.

Denise Burns
    1860 fishtorn drive
    Schererville, IN. 46375
    [protected] home phone
    [protected] cell phone
    [protected] cell phone

• Bj
    bj Hobbs Sep 05, 2018

On May 11, 2018 I purchased a stove and refrigerator from Sears, as both my older appliances were over 18 years old. These items were over $2000.00.
    After thinking the appliances were manufactured with all the correct parts coming from Sears; I find that was not the case- instead all the shelves inside and on the door have the wrong shelves installed. My food inside, falls out on the floor when the door is opened and the shelves inside cannot hold more than 10 items without falling down.
    When informing Sears that I wanted to return the refrigerator, they would not take it back- instead they wanted to schedule a 4-hour window; which would not be at my convenience, as I work everyday 8 hours; to come out to fix the shelves, instead they shipped out shelves that do not belong with this model appliance.
    Sears is having problems keeping their stores viable... maybe it's do to their products and sad customer service. I would like a resolution for this issue. One complaint to Sears from a customer should be taken seriously. If Sears is receiving complaints on a regular basis there is a major issue!

• Di
    dirkmtn Aug 03, 2018

3 August 2018

SEARS HOLDING CORPORATION
    3333 BEVERLY ROAD
    HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL 60179

Re: Sears Home Service – CASE #5795249

I live off I70 in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, and Sears Home Service apparently only provides service to my area on Thursdays. After waiting 4-weeks for the appointment I set in May, Sam (ID #513275) a Sears technician from Denver, called me at 12:01pm on June 14, 2018 - the window for his arrival was 8am-12pm - to let me know that he would not make it to the appointment [11 minutes after I got a Sears automated call telling me he was on his way]. He said he was over booked for the day, and the drive to my house was too far. His records show the next available appointment for my area is July 12th (another 4-weeks). When I asked him if he had other appointments that afternoon, he replied "yes". I suggested he cancel those, and come to my house for the repair since I had been waiting for 4-weeks already. He told me, "someone’s got to get the short-end of the stick today, and it's you"...and he hung up on me. HE HUNG UP ON ME! Luckily, I got his name and employee ID; does Sears want to have this person as a representative? It turns out your customer service agents are no better.

I called Sears Home Service and got Katina (ID #2509) on the phone. I told her my issue and asked to speak with a supervisor. She refused to transfer me to a supervisor after I had requested a transfer at least (8) times. We reviewed my history of appointments; going back to my initial request in October 2017, a cancelled appointment in October 2017, another cancelled appointment in November 2017, we finally got a live repairman visit in December 2017. After having waited several hours on each day in October and November, only to get a call from Sears that the appointments were cancelled, Katina tells me the Sears' notation system shows that I was not at the home for the appointments, hence I "cancelled" the appointment. Blatant lies!! It wouldn’t surprise me if I was told my appointment on June 14, 2018 (with Sam) was cancelled because no one was at the house! I asked Katina if she could email me the history of my appointments going back to 2017; she informed me it was a different department that would handle that, and I was transferred to Tom (ID #75365). Tom was a challenging person to understand due to a language barrier, and after 10-minutes on the phone with him, I finally realized he didn’t have access to my history of appointments either. He told me to call back. I filed an official complaint against Sam and Katina, and was provided with Case #5795249.

I again called Sears Home Service, and reached Bo (ID #1021934). We had an obvious language barrier, but I soon learned it was the Offline Team that should fulfill my request for my history of appointments. She told me it would take 24-48 hours before I would be contacted by the Team. As of today (1, 200-hours since talking with Bo) I have not heard from the Offline Team.

In the meantime, my hardwood floors are damaged from the faulty refrigerator that may never actually get fixed. I have an active Property Damage Claim #L1805155112-0001 with Sedgwick Claims Management Services. My product is Samsung, so my problem is with their terrible design. But my extended warranty is with Sears, and I've never dealt with such blatant, horrible customer service. I can't file a lemon case against the unit, because I need to have four repair visits within 12-months in order to be considered for a replacement. This is unlikely to happen, since Sears Home Service is unable to provide reliable repair services. I have zero confidence in Sears Home Services. My attorney will take the next steps to remedy this issue.

[EDIT] I had another appointment scheduled for August 7, 2018 to replace the icemaker. I was contacted by Sears Home Service that they could send a technician earlier on August 2, 2018. I accepted. Yesterday was the rescheduled appointment, and the same Sam (ID #513275) called to tell me he couldn’t make it to the appointment…SHOCKER! I have my attorney working on this…

• Mi
    Mike Buehrer Jul 06, 2018

I purchased a Kenmore Air Conditioner from Sears that was installed in June 2010. Never had problems with it other than normal maintenance being done to it (by Sears). In late April, i had a problem in which the AC would kick on but not cool. I scheduled an appointment a week in advance (9am-5pm block window), the technician did not show up until 6:30pm. The technician began to troubleshoot the issue, while troubleshooting the issue, the technician discovered that the installation was done incorrectly and that they "hard-wired" so that when you pull the trip fuse, it wouldnt shut off. The technician informed me that he was required to fix this otherwise he could not do the repairs to get my AC working properly. The technician also stated he would have to charge me for the parts and labor to correct that issue. So not only did I pay for Sears to install my AC incorrectly but I had to pay for Sears to correct what they installed incorrectly. I called customer support in regards to this the next day (May 11, 2018), they informed me that they were going to perform a credit of $299.00 for the service (they were just going to charge me for parts and the service call). I received an email from Sears Customer Solutions on May 16th, 2018 from Victor asking me to call customer care to process the refund and via (credit card credit or issue a check payable to me). I called that afternoon to have my credit card credited the $299.00 and they said it would take a few days to show on credit card. Fast forward to end of June beginning of July, i still have not received the credit. After calling and being passed around to different departments (of which no one can help me), i received on Wednesday(july 4th) an email from Sears Customer Solutions (Oscar K)to contact them to process a refund. I am now sitting on Friday and no one can give me an answer other than they are now declining to process a refund. I am beyond incensed about paying to fix work that was not done correct the first time and that no one can seem to get me to the right department, let alone get the credit for work that was done incorrectly to begin with.

Mike Buehrer

Janie Jun 18, 2018

Sears will not replace my Kenmore Power Miser 12 Model 153.321840 Serial# F07A085896 Purchased 04/10/2007. I have provided Sear Warranty Replacement Team with several documents to prove my husband and I purchased this home in 1994 from the County Property Records. A copy of front & back pages of my owner's manual. My water heater is in it's 11th year of a 12 year warranty. Kenmore Customer Care has confirmed the manufacturers warranty is valid and provided this information to Sears. Pictures of the actual water heater tags have all been sent to Sears Warranty Replacement Team. The acceptance inspection tag by the City of Glendale dated 08/30/2007 also provided. Also a copy of the service call for $89 on 06/06/2018 for Sears tech to say Water Heater is Leaking Refer to Sears for replacement. All because I cannot locate my sales receipt and if the unit was purchased on my husband's Sears card they cannot retrieve any information because my husband passed away and I closed his account. Sears will not accept all of the other evidence I have provided them and insist I must have the original sales receipt. I will never purchase anything from Sears again. Thank you JanieA Glendale, AZ

Aleesak Jun 15, 2018

I had bought a refrigerator from sears online. placed the order on may 28th and ended up cancelling it on may 29th because ours was broke and we needed on right away it showed not being here until june 21st. So cancelled it may 29th (less then 24hrs) Here it is June 15th and still have yet to receive my refund of $800.00 no one can tell me anything when I call only that I'll get a email saying what's going on eve though I told them I wasn't getting any emails they were sending not even for my cancelation. Was told I would get a call back at least 4 times never got a call back never got a answer never got anything. I'm still waiting on my money and all 14 people I've spoke to have been no help haven't gone out of they're way to try and help. It's been a joke dealing with them. Never once been able to talk to a manager or anyone. I will never get anything from sears at all and will be sure to pass along the message to my family and friends.

• Pa
    Papaw51 Jun 07, 2018

Nice to here your going down the tube. I have a hot water heater that the polit lite has gone out 3 times they say it's the filter but I have cleaned it offen. But now to the bottom line out again call for service told it would be 9 days till someone could come out sorry but I believe this to be a emergency repair, know baths, know dish washer, know washing of cloths. Why did I pay for a extended warranty,   happy you will soon close all you stores, even though I have bought from sears for years, I will be telling everyone that will listen about how you treat customers.

• Ks
    KSrikar May 22, 2018

We had a water heater issue on May 10th and I contacted Sears warranty as I pay them monthly for the service. the first technician charged me a $100 that is the deductible and said he is not qualified to repair the water heater. Don't know why he came by in the first place.
    Then no technician showed up even after Sears gave me appointments and times.
    Finally I had one who inspected and told me that the WH has a crack and has to be replaced. he filed his paperwork on may 7th and to date I have not heard back from Sears.
    I have called them over 20 times and get the run around. This is really very poor service.
    if I ask for a supervisor I am told I have to wait for 24-48 hours for a call back and no one ever does.
    Apparently the research dept. of Sears is looking into this and will get back to me in 5-10 days. I have never heard anything more ridiculous! I am going to stop this service as soon as I can.

• Ro
    Robert Talotta May 21, 2018

Please help me with my Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Freezer repair. My unit is 7 years old.

I had one of the repairmen come out on Tuesday 6/15. He diagnosed the problem which was a bit much for a unit that I paid a lot of money for. He said the compressor stopped working, there was a leak in the coil and that the drier also will be replaced.

He placed the order on his laptop in my kitchen. He gave me a piece of paper barely filled out. I'd like to send it to you so you can see the quality of this. I cant read his name. Anyway, he said the parts will arrive by Saturday at my home via UPS. I called on Friday 6/18 to get a status on the parts and Sears tells me they were never ordered! I was in shock! They they told me they don't know who the guy was that came out. I don't understand why they don't have any information.

Now we have to start all over again with an appointment to find out what's wrong with my unit. This makes no sense because we all already know what's wrong with it!

I had to rent a refrigerator and now I'm gonna need it longer which will cost me even more!

I would like a phone number to speak to someone and open a complaint. Please reply or call me at the number below.

• Ge
    Gee Loeb Sharp May 15, 2018

Overstock can do it, why can’t Sears? I ordered from a marketplace seller. My item was damage. I went through the orders section to begin a return. I followed step by step instructions. No response from the seller. Sears contacted me after 48 hours asking if my problem had been resolved. I responded no, and since then, three and a half weeks ago, I have gotten the exact same script from Sears saying, “your case has been escalated, please give us 48 hours.” For three and a half weeks of 48 hours. I’ve filed a BBB complaint and next will be consumer affairs. I reached out to sears through Facebook, through the order center, through corporate offices, through five different 888 and 800 numbers (all in the Philippines), I tried to reach a moderator on line by giving a bad review, which was not posted. Sears tried to push me back to the selker who pushed me back to sears. Both sears and the seller have directly misrepresented facts in all exchanges with me. I have waited on hold for 57 minutes trying to speak with a supervisor (finally hung up). I have emailed different humans in the executive offices. I have gotten nowhere and am still in possession of a chipped $501 pair of lamps with a defective shade. I want a human who can have an actual conversation rather than one who reads from a script. I also want a return label as stated in your “guarantee” and to put this matter to rest, then end my relationship with Sears.

AL12 May 07, 2018

We bought GE Cook top from sears in December 2017, and in February one of the burner started malfunctioning, always on high hear, regardless of where you set it. called sears and as of April 18th send three technicians and all say the control unit is bad, and Sears can not find a replacement part. The last technician wrote a note, if part can not be found, the cook top needs to be replaced. Since April 18th I have called Sears at least 10 times with no resolution. They keep passing me from one operator to another. This is a last time I buy anything from Sears and I have already disputed this with my credit card company. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from SEARS. They will go bankrupt soon. I have bought many appliances since 30 years ago, and Sears has the worst consumer service.

Kitchen Aid Gas Range Apr 12, 2018

I would definitely not recommend anyone from being scammed by a Sears Appliance Warranty Plan. I have been with out the use of my Kitchen Aid Gas range for approximately a month. The range went into self cleaning mode over night and I discovered that the oven door was now locked and had no key pad lights. I have had to make 4 requests for the repairs. The first call was closed out due to my not answering the call before arrival. The second appointment was cancelled by Sears unknown as to why? They called me the day before to remind me of the appointment. The following day at approximately 8:00 p.m. I received a text that the technician was not going to make it. And again asked me to make another appointment. This time the tech arrived only to inform my 45 year old son that he could not do anything due to a $75 service charge that he did not have on hand. Finally I request yet another appointment and on the April 6th 2018, the technician arrived, he looked at the Range like it was foreign to him, and began to search for the model # and couldn't locate it. he then removed the knobs and 3 screws that hold key pad panel, (which he did not replace) then I had to physically assist him to pull out the built in range. He ten removed 6 screws to remove the back panel and noticed a few mice droppings on the floor and instantly said that the control motor switch was out due to probably a mouse had chewed some wires and had probably got shocked in the process? He never showed me the damaged wires, the switch, or a dead mouse. He stated that insect or animal damages were not covered under the warranty. So he left within a 20 minute diagnosis. I had to remind him to plug it back before leaving as I needed power to use the spark for my lighting my top burners. As soon as he left I called customer service and complained about how incompetent this so called technician had been. If he had to replace any such switch, he would still be scratching his head as to how to proceed. The rep assured me that I would get a call back. Five days later I never received a call, so I once again called and I was greeted by another rep (Alejandro) who informed me that the repair visit was closed on the same day by the so called technician. He assured me he would have a manager contact me, as he had to escalate this to a different department. As of yet I haven't heard from Sears. If you go to u-tube it isn't that difficult to diagnose it to a blown temperature control fuse behind the panel due to the range overheating during the self cleaning mode. I am still without the use of this appliance, please somebody do SOMETHING to fix this problem as I am not a happy camper!!! ( Models KGRA806

Dean Kuykendall Apr 02, 2018

This is BS no one at Sears is interested In helping us. We have a dryer bought & delivered on February 20, 2108.At delivery they told wife not necessary to switch door just set-up with washer dryer reversed and long vent hose.
    So strike 1 on us for allowing to be done.
    On March 16, 2018 dryer starts making noise and we get AF code. My wife Kristie calls in on Monday 2-19, to request service.Takes a few calls before she gets someone she can understand. This person has her do some Diagnostics while on phone. He tells her it's because of long vent hose that delivery guys put on. Also believes that's what causing loud noise.
    He tells her he will set-up service call to fix problems on 3-21.Tells her we need to buy a shorter vent hose, implying that there's only like two differant hoses, saying the delivery guys use the wrong one. My wife Kristie tells me what a great help this guy has been not realizing he was full of BS. So I look for a vent hose and there's about a hundred out there. Strike 2 we should have seen more BS.
    So on morning of 3-23 my wife calls Sears back they have no service call set-up. Not knowing what to do next she calls salesman that we purchase the product from. He has her call some lady in delivery department which is able to figure out that they're coming only to switch out the door. No technician is coming. The delivery guys come switch out door notice that door is broke at the bottom I had shorten the hose they said it look like job well done. But we still have a noisy dryer takes hours to dry clothes. Me and my wife would like return dryer but everyone seems to be stuck at this time on our 30 days which are 30 days isn't up until sometime the 21st after are 1st call.Strike 3 the last product we ever buy from SEARS.
    But that's not the end. So on the 21st my wife sets up service visits for 3-28. The service man comes listens to the dryer and says it's defective motor very loud vibration. He calls in talks to someone at Sears trying to get them to just replace dryer but they say it will take 24 hours. No word from anyone. So on March 30th I call.
    I am told that this service person didn't do their job properly that they should have ordered some parts to fix it. Let me remind you this is after numerous calls with numerous long conversations with no help. So I call the salesman back and tell him whats going on he cannot believe it he gives me a number which I call and I'm able to setup call on Saturday the 31st. This technician shows up comes in our house with his toolbox listens to the dryer and immediately says that we have a bad motor and that the door needs to be replaced and also some pulley assembly. Now we're really getting upset. Tells us he will order the parts but it will be April 11th before they'll be able to get out to fix it. I believe this guy is the company yes man and he doesn't really care about us as customers. So I spent almost half of my Saturday on the phone with numerous people. The warranty department they didn't seem to care cause my 30 days is up.The service department is stuck on you have to make so many calls, have to put in so many replacement parts in the machine before it's worth making it right.
    Finally I did get someone that made some sense at Sears. The lady said the thing that kept sounding in her ears was the fact a dryer with so many problems in a short amount time in her opinion should be replaced. She advised me to wait till Monday April 2nd. She said then call in and try to get someone that can help me after they have received the information of service call on 3-31. I would like to end this by saying I know the answer it will be we will be out to fix it as soon as possible once the parts come in after we spent more on Parts than your dryer is worth so seriously do you think I could ever recommend Sears to anyone.
    Talk to servarl dept in ref to lady I tlk to 3//31 who gave me hope.But after dead ends no help.Have reached out to local store.

Very dissatisfied customers Dean and Kristie Kuykendall

Maryann Sottile Feb 26, 2018

On December 14, 2017 I purchased a washer and dryer online from Sears. When the Sears technicians arrived, they installed the washer and dryer. On February 19, 2018 my dryer stopped working. We contacted Sears and they sent a technician. I was told by the technician that the dryer’s exhaust was installed incorrectly, he said that they should have also installed a coil. Because of this the moisture from the dryer was going back to the dryer and this caused an electronic board to fail. He told me that they would have to replace the board, fix the exhaust and take apart the machine to replace a drum. I was not happy and said because the mistake was made by the Sears technicians the machine should be replaced. I did not expect a 2-month-old dryer to be taken apart and repaired by incompetent people. My husband and I proceeded to try and contact Sears. We got a complete run a round and were told that our 30 day warranty had expired, which does not apply here because the installers mistake caused this problem from day one in December, 2017, if they had installed it properly my machine would still be working. We were on the telephone for 20 hours trying to talk to someone to resolve this issue. People from Sears gave us telephone numbers to call that were bogus others put us on hold and hung up. We spoke to a representative in Manila the Philippines, how does that help. We finally got a claim number and were told to call the next day and when we called no one knew what was going on. This issue is still not resolved and we cannot get anyone to help us. We will be filing a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General and WBZ news customer support group in Massachusetts

Maryann Sottile Feb 26, 2018

On December 14, 2017 I purchased a washer and dryer online from Sears. When the Sears technicians arrived, they installed the washer and dryer. On February 19, 2017 my dryer stopped working. We contacted Sears and they sent a technician. I was told by the technician that the dryer’s exhaust was installed incorrectly, he said that they should have also installed a coil. Because of this the moisture from the dryer was going back to the dryer and this caused an electronic board to fail. He told me that they would have to replace the board, fix the exhaust and take apart the machine to replace a drum. I was not happy and said because the mistake was made by the Sears technicians the machine should be replaced. I did not expect a 2-month-old dryer to be taken apart and repaired by incompetent people. My husband and I proceeded to try and contact Sears. We got a complete run a round and were told that our 30 day warranty had expired, which does not apply here because the installers mistake caused this problem from day one in December, 2017, if they had installed it properly my machine would still be working. We were on the telephone for 20 hours trying to talk to someone to resolve this issue. People from Sears gave us telephone numbers to call that were bogus others put us on hold and hung up. We spoke to a representative in Manila the Philippines, how does that help. We finally got a claim number and were told to call the next day and when we called no one knew what was going on. This issue is still not resolved and we cannot get anyone to help us. We will be filing a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General and WBZ news consumer support group in Massachusetts.

• Jd
    jdsisco Jan 11, 2018

My plan was to make big purchases before I retired such as a refrigerator, washer and dryer. So far I bought a Kemore Elite refrigerator in 2015, not even two years old the refrigerators compressors has to be replaced. After speaking to several repairmen they stated that they work on the Kenmore Elite more than any other refrigerator. Also, reviewing compliants on several different web sites it is confirmed the repairment men's statement. Which raises the question why is Sears selling products that have known issues? In my mind Sears has always stood for quality products now I realize that is no longer the case. I have been a loyal customer to Sears since the 70's my first refrigerator, washer and dryer were Kenmore's and was purchased from Sears. Sears you have lost my faith an loyalty.

• Ju
    judypars Nov 14, 2017

I wish I had review these complaints before I purchased this furnace heater from Sears worth $10, 000. Since I had this heater installed, I have had problems with getting the right temperature in my home. It was installed on October 2015 and for all the winter months because the installation was flawed, my heating bill was $400 per month. Finally, something happened to reveal the whole situation for what it was and has been. Sears contracted workmen did not attach the connections from the furnace to my house water heater and it leaked for all that time until it busted a couple of weeks ago. The plumber's report showed the slow leak from since the installation in 2015 was responsible for the eruption of the pipe where the adjoining fitting was situated for the furnace's extension water tank. I have water damage to all my valuables store in my basement since I bought this house in 2015 including my antiques, clothing and other items of value, damaged including important documents, etc. I have tried contacting your customer service representatives who was involved in my purchase and the project and have not received satisfactory compensation for all this error I have made of purchasing this equipment from Sears. The heating capacity does not work for a two story home adequately and I am not satisfied with the salesrep and service project managers. The two persons involved in selling and prescribing the best equipment for this home was Alfred Curcio and Hector Morales in Pennsylvania. I am contemplating on taking this further as I would either like to get my money back or replace an efficient energy home heating system.

Debra Dove Oct 09, 2017

Hello, My name is Debra D. I am so frustrated with Sears.com and Kmart.com now, my blood pressure is through the ceiling.
    I have made multiple calls about an order was finally given points to use for the items that did not arrive, and the company did NOT even have the item to sell to begin with. After more multiple items i learned I could not use the points they gave me for the items that I PAID for.
    I asked multiple times for a Supervisor and not one of the three people I spoke with would put me through to a supervisor.
    They also refused to give me their names.

I will be seeing an attorney about this ASAP. They cannot steal my money this way.
    All I get is foreigners to talk to, one could not even understand when i gave him the numbers, he kept mixing them up, but refused to give me a supervisor. Honestly, if this order arrives mixed up yet again, i am going to lose it. No one should have to deal with this.
    Finally now someone is attempting to help me, but seems to be having problems with knowing which is waist size and which is inseam, I have told her multiple times. Now I am placed on hold once again. This order problem has taken multiple hours of my valuable time and stressed me out so bad, raised my blood pressure, and these things should NOT be happening over one simple order they messed up to begin with. Also, the phone on their end was hung up and she tried to blame that on me, i told her no, it was on computer table by itsself laying down, no one was touching it, and the keys are up. She just came back to ask again the name of the items I am ordering, this is multiple times I have been asked the same question, to which I answered it correctly every time. It seems their item number does not correspond with the items I am ordering, which is men's regular fit blue jeans. When I try to tell her they need to fix this problem, she keeps talking over me, and telling me I need to listen to her, but she won't listen to me. One more moment she says, back on hold says she is redeeming the points. and exactly how long should an order be taking to place here?
    Talk about frustrated, I am so frustrated.

• Js
    jshelby1939 Sep 21, 2017

BEWARE !!!

My GE refrigerator failed in on May 24, 2017. I own the Sears Home Warranty so I called and filled a claim to have the appliance serviced and repaired. I was told it would be 21 days before a technician would be able to make the service call. I was told I could try to find a licensed appliance repair shop locally and if they would agree to a third party agreement, I could have them make the repair and Sears would reimburse them. Well, no one in town would even consider it. No one is willing to do third party repairs for Sears because they said they would never get the money.

So I was forced to agree to the 21 day appointment. The technician did arrive on the scheduled day and resolved the problem. The condenser fan was replaced on June 15, 2017. I thought, and hoped all was well. A $60.00 deductible was paid. We were forced to live with out a refrigerator for 21 days. Try that some time.

Well, on August 30, 2017, I called to file a claim for the same refrigerator. Approximately Two and a Half months from the last claim. I was told it would be Three weeks before I would have an appointment for a technician to come to my home. Again, we are living with a refrigerator sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor. Who can live that way for the second time in less than three months. There is no way to even begin to estimate the monetary loss of food for both occasions.

When the day before I expect a repair person to arrive comes, I get a call and a recording stating that the technician would arrive on the 22nd some where between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. I tried calling the Sears customer service number again and again, Each time a recording would answer and before I could talk with any one, it would disconnect. This went on until I was totally frustrated so I called the company associated in some way with Sears Warranty called, Ownerco. [protected]) I explained the problem to the agent that answered. He was finally able to transfer me to a Sears representative. She told me there was no way to get a better time schedule than the entire day. The technicians had no way of knowing how long they may be at a previous repair. She offered to have a text message sent 30 minutes before the technician was expected to arrive. This service is worse than the previous occasion. I was told to either accept this or there wasn’t any other solution. So here I sit hoping that some time tomorrow some one will show up and be able to make repairs. There is no guarantee that this will happen. I suppose it depends on what happens on the service call he is working on now. Or perhaps it depends on whether he wants to make the call. The attitude is still “take it or leave it.”

It’s obvious why Sears is going out of business. As they very well should. I have never been a part of, or even heard of, customer service like this. I can assure you that I will never deal with Sears again in any way. I have been a Sears customer since Sear was “Roebuck.” For you younger people, that’s a very long time. I will never cross their threshold nor will they cross mine if and when I ever get this situation resolved. Needless to say, I will cancel the Warranty I have with them at the end of this contract. If any of you out there have this warranty be aware that it is an automatic renewal if you don’t cancel in time.

I am actually ashamed of myself for getting involved in a situation like this. It was based on a previous warranty I had with Sears that I couldn’t have ask for better service. Did they ever fool me this time. Not again tho. The best recourse I can see is cut all association with Sears and advise the rest of your family. A shame to see a good company go the way Sears has.

James E. Shelby
    [protected]

• Fr
    Francine Enright Sep 11, 2017

Sears is proving to be the least reliable and worst customer service I ever encountered! Once a place I purchased all my appliances. No more. You can't even reach the corporate office, you get transferred back to their national office in the Philippines.

• Pe
    Peggy Lewis Aug 22, 2017

Trying to get something done with a washer and dryer my son bought from sears in st Louis moms. Why am I contacts g you because he used our charge. We have been buying sears aplaince far over 40years. You have the worst customer service and not standing behind your products .what happened not the same company I knew. When you call you get someone you don't understand or from a different county. I live in st Louis am ready to call our local action news person to try and get some results and put your name out there so the consumer I knows what kind of company you have become.we have tried calling no results. You service repair is trouble and takes forever to get a service call. It should never take up to two weeks on repairable good is a warrantee if you don't back it up. My son has tried everything.what you needed to do is replace his washer and dryer after so many service calls as you say you do. But the problem is you don't. Bad. I would like a replay do this complaint and hoping you make it good.

• Tr
    TrishBarton Aug 22, 2017

SEARS SUCKS!!
    I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER APPLIANCE AT SEARS AGAIN !
    GOT A WATER HEATER AT SEARS PAID FOR EXTENDED WARRANTEE, WHICH WAS AS MUCH AS THE DAM HEATER .CALLED FOR SERVICE AND GET AN APPOINTMENT WOOHOO . THEY SHOW UP AT THE END OF APPOINTMENT TIME HERE FIVE MINUTES SAY IT IS FIXED AND LEAVE. MIND YOU WE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT HOT WATER SINCE FRIDAY IT IS NOW TUESDAY STILL NO HOT WATER ! I CALL TO COMPLAIN AND I GET A PERSON SPEAKING BROKEN ENGLISH TELLING ME SHE DOESN'T CARE WHAT MY PROBLEM IS, SORRY FOR MY LUCK. I LIVE WITH MY MOM WHO IS HANDICAPPED AND NEITHER ONE OF US HAS HAD A SHOWER IN FOUR DAYS AND THERE ARE A SINK FULL OF DIRTY DISHES ROTTING IN THE SINK. THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW TO TREAT PEOPLE WHO SPEND THERE HARD EARNED MONEY FOR APPLIANCES THAT ARE NECESSARY TO LIVE WITH SUCH DISREGARD . I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED...

• Di
    Disappointed247 May 14, 2017

I bought a pair of boots in the Rock Hill, SC store on 4/5/2017. After several weeks, I decided I probably needed some other items more than I needed the boots so I proceeded to return them when I had time in my very busy schedule. I brought them back to the store on 5/13/17. The boots had never been out of the box and the box itself was in excellent shape. I also had my original receipt.  The person at the register said they could do nothing for me because it was over 30 days. I asked to see a manager. I explained to the manager that I would just like store credit to get other items, the boots are obviously in brand new condition, and it has only been 8 days past the 30 day policy. She said sorry there is nothing she can do. I asked her if 8 days on the return policy was worth losing a 20 plus year customer of the store. She said yes because that is the store's policy. I have been a long time customer of Sears as well as Sears auto center. This is how I'm treated after years of loyalty.

Deloss Feb 05, 2017

Sears is crap !!! I bought HDMI cord in store and the would NOT let me return it. It was within 30 days and I had the receipt . Screw sears . they were not helpful at all . I hope they're stocks continue to plummet and the close for good. I will NEVER shop at sears again . Horrible business ! It was a simple 10 dollar cord > its not about the money, it's about "Costumer Satisfaction " and Sears don't know about that .

• Tw
    tweety brid Dec 05, 2016

We all know that we all have a credit till tou get sick with back and brain sergey butnoooooooooooo sears jacked my rate up then sent me in cletions on me now i will be suinging them as they have not or care and still i sit on the phone calling them for help bunthey want 698.00 and to get my meds and no food and no water and no power but they want 3 munths on funds and they have mad and canot live now so if i die they take my box that am living in now and tackit you stuped cwowens as yol living in now come get it and take my feft nut too as you do not and can take my life too as sears hase taken my life fromme and i wish the clowens in your offise and come live with me and see if you like in my boxwith me and i will see iff you get your ss chuck and spend it on meds and you still can cannot talk to me so i will be seewhat i am getting in now in the gutter and do not to jack my rate up on me here you will be nice all my i have but to get help to sue this crap of sears shood be taken dowen by the knees and all cards as dnld hassayed and i can live live in the box and no food as they want ss checkthismunth and i will have to tell them this isherasment with sears and please take them dwon so ican get out of this box jim monroe nc

• Fr
    Frank Abernethy Nov 23, 2016

Sears gave us $500 credit toward a new washer.so we down and picked out Lg washer model # wt1701 Cu 4.9.cked with sales lady said there in stock earliest delivery would be Monday, Sears called and it would be Friday. Than Sears called a couple of days later and told my wife we need to change the appointment to the 26th my wife said sat. The guy said no Tuesday my wife said no it's sat.he said Tuesday the 26th 2030. She had a fit.so she texted me her husband. I said are kidding me.so she went down to Sears to talk to sales lady that sold us washer.we have bought a # of appliances and tools for along time.i just don't understand how the number 1 appliance store does not have what we want.so I cked with home depot and they have it .same model.gave me a deliver date of nov.30 ur customer service stinks. I am in customer service business.you truly don't seem to care about ur customers.so if I can't get satisfaction. I think I will get hold of abc fixer and consumer affairs.if want to call me.my cell is [protected].

• He
    Helplesslyhoping Oct 24, 2016

I purchased a "top rated" kenmore about 2 1/2 years ago. Around $2, 500 or more. Close to 2 years later, the freezer handle fell off plus other minor issues. I called and informed Sears of the problem, about a week later, a technician turned up but had to order parts. A week later, parts are delivered and the technician came but had to order additional parts but finally repaired it.. It took from 6/20 to 7/21 for the repair.
    Two months later, the entire unit went out, again I called, technician comes a week later, and then we waited for the parts to show up. After their arrival I called Sears(i was told I didn't need to contact them, they would know when the parts arrived, apparently they didn't) she asked me the SKU of each and then contacted the technician. Another month for repair. Now, on 10/18, the unit went out again, same thing, call, wait for a technician, wait for part and wait for technician. I then find that due to my Master Protection Plan, I can request for food loss. Of course I'm then informed your claim must be within 2 weeks of the issue. Both of the last times I had to call to check on the status. Today when I called they said to check my link if I need to reschedule. There was none. Only after I changed it to asap, did they send a link. During this time, I tried to file a claim on the food loss, upon submitting it, I received a submission server error! Really! Can't I at least get my claim in before the run around begins. My technician is schedule to be here in two days. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. After all, the third time is the charm, right?

Sanjea Sep 12, 2016

I am very disappointed about the date change for delivery of my appliances.
    I have already waited two weeks for the items that I purchased.
    I had to wait for 13th of September because one of my
    items wasn't going to be available the week of the 4th. I purchase the
    appliances on 4th of September and I wanted them that
    week but I was told I would have to wait until 13th September.
    Now I'm being told I have to wait until the 20th of September.
    I purchased a washer, dryer, and an upright freezer.

Someone dropped the ball somewhere and I'm going to find out
    exactly what happened to my order and that item that they
    claim they didn't have or don't have. If I was told I had
    to wait three weeks to get my appliances. I would
    have change my mind and gone to another store.
    If I can't get my Appliance before the end of this week
    I want my money back. I am very disgusted. I will be contacting your
    Sears Corporate Office.

Ms. Sanquise Jackson

• Rh
    Rhyes13 Aug 25, 2016

I went to this auto center, for a flat tire. While I was there they told me that my van was old enough to have brake inspected. I did have my brake evaluation and got new brake pads put on.
    When I got home I went to take things out of the back of my van and found my flat tire.
    I found out that they had put the new tire on the spare’s rim. I had to take my van back, and ended up having to buy a new rim for my new tire because the old one was damage.

I had the brake inspection in October of 2010, I took it back to them in April of 2011, since they were covered under warrant, because the brakes were squeaking, found out that they had put the wrong pads on. .
    Now it’s May 2011 and My brakes are now grinding!
    I fear for the condition of my Vehicle and the safety of my family!

jacki2b Aug 25, 2016

I called the store about 2 pm to order a kitchen table and chairs. Talked to a loretta said she couldn't help me. Transfured me to she said an mca. . . Instead mens department answered. . . Lady said. . She couldn't help me either trans me and no one answered.
    I had called earlier and no one answered.
    So for the 3rd time i called back. I was about to forget the whole thing. (I did call again and ask for manager and got a recording and left a message on the recorder about 2:10 pm) the date is 3 - 5 - 2011. Then i later called back and got a very nice associate named sharon. She was very kind and helpful. You should give her a god star raise she saved the day. She told me i can have the table and chairs delivered to the store free. . They will assemble it free and so i ordered it. My name is jacqueline lamphire, i have a sears card, and the table and chairs is 021w443508720001 | model# [protected] thank you jacki conf code [protected]

Kimberly Diulus Aug 24, 2016

I purchase a Kenmore elite frig in Aug 2010. Since I made the purchase I have had 4 service calls to fix it as it does not cool. I have yet to have it fixed. It is now Jan 2011 and I am waiting for the next service calls. I have talked to managers that tell me their is nothing they can do and I just have to keep making appointments to get it fixed. I have had the run a round on every call. Every service man that comes tells me they are so new they do not know how to fix them. I believe this, as I have one that you can not even put food in. Help I am out of ideas!

sailor30 Aug 24, 2016

I purchased a ski helmet from Sears.com. The helmet I received was the wrong size. When I tried to return the helmet, the helmet was not from Sears at all. The helmet is sold by a company called Mango Bros in Utah! Their return policies are nothing like Sears, and Sears will not back this product. I found out that Sears allows this company to sell on their website and funds go through a "Sears Holding Company"!
    I think I will just try to sell the helmet myself!

KimV Aug 24, 2016

Purcahsed 4 items on 11/25/10 online at Sears.com with my Sears credit card. Approximate ship dates were provided for pick up at local store. One item was picked up that week. The next 2 items were to be picked up on 12/2, but only one was the right item. On 12/9 I received an email to pick up the correct one. The final item was to arrive Dec 23-25, and was still not in as of Dec 27th. I received a statement from Sears approximately 12/22 with all purchased items billed on the day the order was processed 11/26/10. Since I did not receive the one item I contacted the customer service number on the bill to find out why they billed without an confirmation of shipping. Citibank refused to do anything for me until I contacted Sears. I called the customer service number on the internet site only to find out they ALWAYS bill this way and that "everyone does". I pointed out to the rep that she obviously does not order online. She then admitted she does not even own her own computer. The last item I was looking for was STILL in transit. Bad billing practices. I buy online alot and have only been billed upon shipping.

Alfred Pulliam Aug 23, 2016

Alfred d Pulliam called for service 7/15/2016 Tech arrived 7/22/2016 he said that the problem was a bad head gasket . parts were ordered .parts came 7/27/2016 Tech came 7/28/2016 he could not do the repairs 7/29/2016 another Tech could not find my house . on 8/8/16 another Tech came and replaced the head gasket but that was not the problem I have paid $236.45 and still have broken mower. I would like a refund or a repaired mower. I will consider a trade for a reconditioned riding lawnmower.

• Ju
    julio lemos Aug 22, 2016

About two years i when to sears to purchased a birthday gift
    For my son (Jacket) my intentions was to paid cash for the jacket. However, the cashier advised me that i could apply for
    A sears credit card and would be bill for the purchase and i
    Could keep my cash. At that time the cashier did not advise me
    As to the conditions, late payments nor about their annual
    Fee to keep the credit card active. I recall telling the cashier
    I had credit problems and that i preferred to pay in cash for
    The purchase. My intentions was to pay the purchases as soon as possible but because of the late payment and annual fees
    Added to my balance i have been unable to pay my balance. I
    Believe i have already paid for the purchase and have not purchased because i have been paying for two years now. Could you please audit my account, for illegal fees.

• Co
    connie tobar Aug 18, 2016

About a week ago I purchase a refrigerator that was supposed to be delivered on August 17, 2016. My purchased was done online so the store manager in Fresno Ca was not able to help me I guess policies for online are different, Now Im told that it will take another week to be delivered and of course that makes me very upset. I wish I had read all these complaints before hand. Sears wants to pacify me by giving me coupons for future purchases. Im still waiting for some manager from online sears sales to call me back from yesterday. All management need to be trained in professional customer service.

• Bl
    blulincs Aug 16, 2016

This is the second time I have had to deal with Sears Service and Repair, and each time was an absolute mess. I purchased a large A/C window unit along with the extended service contract that they offer at time of service to ensure that if anything went wrong with my purchase I would be secure in knowing it would be fixed. Little did I know that the store literally washes their hands of you once you leave and the people who take your call for service are hundreds of miles away. Being that I bought an A/C, I only ran it for the 5 hottest months during the summer. The second summer I tried to use it, the darn thing broke down. I called the Service center only to be told it would be two weeks until they could get a tech to me AND the temps at the time were in the 100's. They had little compassion for the fact that my home, where I go for rest and relaxation at the end of my work day would be wrought with high temps inside, because you know the call center is in Arizona and our piddly 102 had nothing on their 116 degrees. Anyway, once he tech finally came, the unit needed a panel that had to be special ordered because they don't carry it in stock (for the units they sell - Kennmore Brand). It took another week for the part to come in and it was THE WRONG PART!!!. ANOTHER WEEK LATER we were finally in business. Total time to get the A/C running -4 WEEKS. NO apology for the wait time, or thank you for choosing Sears, NOTHING!

So the second time I called them, this summer, the darn thing breaks down again. Less than two years old mind you, the A/C runs even though the power is off, I think maybe a motor or compressor, which is a pretty heavy duty problem. I call and once again, I'm given an appointment two weeks out. Not happy because in Texas, when its hot, it's not it is humid too. I can't cook or even dry clothes because ANYTHING makes the house hotter. The day the tech was supposed to come out, I get a call saying that they are canceling my appointment because of the weather, but instead of pushing me to the next day, I have to wait ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!!! WTF? Nobody cares that not more than 15 minutes after they called to cancel, it stopped raining and it hasn't rained for the remainder of the day. When I called the service center back, they had he gall to be condescending to me and use a tone of voice that was unacceptable. They don't care, and neither does Sears, they already have their money. Nobody seems interested in making my problem right.

Sears, if you didn't already know doesn't manufacture Kennmore appliances. They use other brands and slap their name on it. Some time we pay high dollars for the name of Kennmore and get an off brands that aren't worth the cardboard they are shipped in - that was what the service tech told me who serviced my A/C the first time. So not only are they selling crap products and calling them diamonds, but the people in their service call center are not compassionate to your issues. They "just answer the phone" as I was told. I would never recommend anyone to purchase any sort of appliance from Sears or their service plan they both SUCK!