Sears Brands — kenmore elite french door refrigerator
We purchased this appliance in October of 2013 with a 5 year extended warranty. On November 23, 2018 I found the refrigerator suddenly quit working. There was power but it wouldn't cool. I called Sears only to find that the warranty had expired on October 22nd. I had 2 separate service people diagnose the problem and both said that there was a coolant leak and it could not be repaired. Apparently there is an issue with these refrigerators losing the coolant for no apparent reason. These refrigerators are expensive and used to be top of the line now you can figure on replacing them every few years. The Kenmore Elite dishwasher we bought at the same time was replaced 2 years ago, I'm very disappointed with Kenmore.
More Sears Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund