Sears Auto Center: Leominster,MAcar service

This is my second car that I was taking to Sears Auto Center for repairs and upkeep. I feel like the staff was belligerent and unprofessional. They were more busy trying to sell things that I wasn't sure my car needed than trying to make me feel safe and happy. It is difficult to get service for something you are not that knowledgeable about and it is even more disrespectful that a company like Sears would hire such irresponsible people. The mechanic was kind and helpful. He explained and showed me the issues I had to know about. One of my six rear lights was out and he replaced it and they charged me $30.00 for this and never fixed what I came in about. They were rude and short and unprofessional. I tried to pay the $30.00 bill with my aged Sears card, was refused for some stupid reason like I hadn't sent a payment in. Of which I did but had incurred a $1.00 interest which is the real reason my card was refused by the ignorant staffer at the auto center telling me he was doing me a favor. I called Sears when I got home. Cancelled my card, wrote a blog about my experience with this center and wrote this complaint as well. DO NOT GO THERE!!! Especially if you are a woman, they treat you badly and talk to you like a child. After all the money I spent there and the business I sent them I expected better treatment but then I have noticed that in the last 12 months the staff has changed considerably. POOR QUALITY SEARS. What happened? You used to be a name people could trust and count on. I have taken my business to a more respectful and trustworthy garage. Forget you SEARS!!!