SCScarpet/finance

I spent nearly 2 hours in your store at Lincoln yesterday trying to sort out finance for the carpet I have ordered. I have never had a problem before. Both finance companies apparently said no. Last night and this morning I find out that the information put in by the person inputting my information had put it in incorrectly therefore my finance was declined. I felt like a right idiot. I have had finance with you before with no problem. It was the first time the young girl had made a finance application, what a day to let that happen Easter Monday. This is really not good enough and not what I have come to expect from SCS. I have now got to call the finance companies to see what exactly is going on. This is something that should have been sorted out yesterday. Why am I having to do this. A very unhappy customer.