Sam's Clubmember's mark natural pecan halves 2 lbs bag

M

We purchase a bag of these each week and love them on salads, snacking, etc. We have noticed however in the last number of bags that there are more shells in the bag. I don't know if it was when you changed to the Member's Mark Brand if you changed suppliers, but it has become a problem. I am just thankful we have had no dental issues concerning these hard, very undetectable pieces until you crunch down on them.

These were our last two bags purchased from the Waukesha, WI Sam's and we had shells in both bags. Both had the same info:

Lot #CP00028 V#577775 TX Best if used by 12-01-2017.

My acct number is [protected], and my husband's

acct number is [protected].

We would love for the problem to be resolved, and we knew that you would want to be made aware of this to deter any further complications from many patrons. I can understand an occasional shell, but not multiples in every bag. I just threw away the pea sized shell from my counter yesterday so I do not have any pictures.
I am sure we have had 8 bags that have been troublesome and would love for any compensation in the way of coupons for this product in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for listening and for handling our request. That means a lot.

Sincerely, Mari Paffenroth
20330 Bartlett Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045

[protected]@sbcglobal.net

• Sn
    Snooner123 Oct 07, 2019

I have been buying Natural Pecan Halves for years, but the past 2 years the pecans are not fresh and crunchy, a lot of the are black and bad not fit to eat. These pecans are not cheap and I have to pick thru them to find descent ones fit to eat. I am not sure what happened, but if you are using a new company, you need just pour out a bag of these nuts and see for yourself what you are selling the customers. I will purchase my nuts from another vendor from now on...very disappointed. I posted a photo below and hope you can see just a few of the nuts I took a photo of. Over half the bad was not fit to eat.

Comments