Having problems with Sam's Club?

Sam's Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 8, 2006. The latest review Customer Service (membership card)#101 12100 481506684 was posted on Jun 16, 2021. The latest complaint lobster tails (twin pack) was resolved on Jan 20, 2020. Sam's Club has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 552 reviews. Sam's Club has resolved 98 complaints.

Sam's Club Customer Service Contacts

Privacy Office, MS #0160, 702 SW 8th Street
Bentonville, Maryland
United States - 72716-0160

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sam's Club Customer Service. Initial Sam's Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sam's Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sam's Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Sam's Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews

Sam's Clubextended warranty

I bought a laptop in 2006. I use it for business, so I got the extended warranty. Sure enough, it failed. And I sent it in. When I sent in the laptop I asked the "Help Desk" how long it would take. I was told no longer than a month.

Two months later, I have sent my laptop back to the repair place three times now and it is still not fixed. The laptop is still there and the technicians told me that it could still take another 5-10 days to fix it.

When I called to complain that I had been without my laptop for 2 months and counting and that I was losing business. The Help Desk representative told me I would have to wait for the computer to be returned. Then have it fail again (as it will, since I've gone through this three times). Then I would have to have customer service submit a claim for a boy out. All of which could take up to another month.

When I expressed that this was unacceptable. I am losing time, business and money. And that I got the warranty so I wouldn't HAVE to lose time, business and money due to a laptop. The only solution the customer service representative could offer was to submit a buyout claim, which he told me would be rejected and then it would just go back to the repair place. Meaning, their only solution is just another waste of time and money.

They are unhelpful. Rude and simply waste my time. If you purchase something at sam's do yourself a favor and don't buy the warranty, all you are paying for is a headache.

• Tl
      Tleyva Apr 19, 2010

Sam's club Extended warranty provider sucks ! My LCD TV broke a month ago and I immediately called the extended warranty place and they gave me the address of a local repair shop. I took my tv in and it has been there ever since, probably disected some where on a table. The story the repair shop gave me was that the wrong part for my tv had been delivered to them. They also said that I would have to call the warranty service center for status. I called the service center and I was told that the part had been sent off to the repair shop. Two weeks have gone by now and the part has not arrived. I called the service center again and they told me that the part needed for my tv had to be rebuilt. Can someone please tell me why this information was not made available the very first time they sent out for this part? I imagine that when you order a part and if it's no longer available shouldn't their system raise a red flag and say hey this part needs to be rebuilt... I keep calling the warranty center for status and they keep telling me that someone will call me back with status. I asked that once this part is "rebuilt" that they ship it over night and they tell me it is not up to them to make that decission. Well, my tv has been there ever since. I actually had to go out and buy a new tv. I will never buy an extended warranty from Sam's club again. And like some of the post above say... they are a big company and they think they can get away with treating us like that. Well, I think I will make a complaint with Consumer Affairs and where ever I can be heard. This Stinks ! I'm willing to bet if I took my tv to an independent repair person, my tv would have been repaired already. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGG !

Sam's Club — returning damaged online purchase

I have loved every Sam's Club I've ever shopped at--until this one. Every single time I go in there...

Sam's Clubhorrible attitude

Today at the Sam's Cllub in Tucker Ga, I got off work at 8pm and hurried to Sam's Club arriving at 8:15pm (they close at 8:30). I got out of my car and an associate gathering shopping carts told me they close at 8:30... I smiled and said yes I know. Then he said "well, what time do you have?" with a horrible attitude, and I yelled back 8:15! He then cursed at me!!!

I tried to ignore this but I will be calling the store manager tomorrow morning. I bought what I needed and was back at the car at 8:30.

Is this how they train people to work at Sam's Club???

• St
        Still_Hopeful Jul 17, 2010

The OP clearly wrote, "I bought what I needed and was back at the car at 8:30."

So, yes, is the answer to your question.

• Uh
        uhhino Sep 20, 2009

we're you out by 8:30?

SAM'S CLUB BATTLE CREEK MIcafeteria-not enough help

MY WIFE STARTED WORKING IN THE CAFETERIA AT SAM'S CLUB ONLY TO FIND THEIR ISN'T ENOUGH HELP. ONLY THREE PERSONNEL TO WORK SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. SHE HAS TO WAIT ON CUSTOMERS, FIX THEIR FOOD, CLEAN AND STOCK EVERYTHING FOR MORNING SHIFT, CLEAN OUT ICE CREAM AND POP MACHINE, SWEEP AND MOP FLOOR PLUS MORE. BECAUSE SHE IS SO BUSY BY HERSELF; SHE ISN'T GETTING HER BREAKS AND HAVING LUNCH AT 20:00PM WHEN SHE CAME TO WORK AT 14:00PM. BELIEVE MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. MANAGEMENT STATES THEY ARE GOING TO HIRE MORE PERSONNEL BUT DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY??? WIFE WORKED FOR SAM'S CAFETERIA IN 2005 AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. DOING MORE WITH LESS AND MAKING THE EMPLOYEE BECOME STRESSFUL AND OVERWORKED. DIDN'T GO TO MANAGEMENT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT MAGEMENT WOULD DO-DON'T WE.(NOTHING)

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 05, 2010

Couldn't agree more. Some of the laziest [censor] I have ever seen are Sam's Club managers.

Sam's Club — awful place to shop

My husband, baby and I visited Sam's Club #6204 today to stock up on some items we needed. While there...

Sam's Clubtreated like a criminal

I was treated like a criminal at the Mishawaka, Indiana Sam's Club store by manager Dywayne Johnson because I tried to purchase alcohol and my 19 and 21 year old children were with me. He refused to sell me alcohol to me even if they left the store and returned without the children. In the next lane was a lady with a small child in the cart buying wine and she was not questioned and allowed to buy these items. Mr. Johnson stated to me that since my 21 year old Sam's presented her card we neither one could buy alcohol due to the fact that we had a minor with us. He stated it was Indiana state law. I was not allowed to make my purchase even though I am 60 years old and member in good standing with Sams club.

• Co
            copernicus2009 Feb 26, 2010

It's called a 3rd party alcohol sale, and it is VERY illegal. If the store were to get rolled by the police and/or audited, the cashier would be personally fined along with the store. No offense, but following the law to protect themselves and the store is more important than you getting your booze.

noneofyerbusiness Feb 09, 2010

If there is any reason to believe you are purchasing alcohol for a minor, they HAVE to refuse the sale. It is the law!

You do not a RIGHT to purchase alcohol! Next time you should purchase it by yourself.

I agree that that is a pain in the butt, but it is not the Club's fault!

Sam's Clubrude cashier and stock boy

Friday Aug. 7, 2009 I went to Sams Club to purchase a generator. As I had researched the item on the internet the day before. As I was researching I realized my membership had recently expered so I renewed online printed my receipt. I was checking out on Aug 7, 2009 (after driving 45 min to get to this store) the cashier stated my mebership had expired so I explained I had renewed on line and gave her the receipt. She called a stockperson to take the receipt to customer service and check. We watched as he leaned on the counter and laughed with other employees and when he returned to our line said the computer didn't show anything. I said well you have my receipt showing I had renewed and he stated "sorry I can;'t do anything:" at this point I asked for a manager. The cashier said what do you want us to do magically make iot appear? I said this does not concern you I would like to speak to the manager. At this point the cashier says" I don't need your ### my firend died yestersday and I don't need this ###" as she walked away saying ###. I told the stock person I would go to customer service and request a manager myself. As I stood at the custmer service desk no one person would speak with me. I left the store and phoned the 800 number on the back of my card. The assitant manager did contact me at home to say she was sorry for my "problem" but she was the only manager at the store that night and she was busy. She stated she spoke with both the cashier and the stockperson. I told her if that was all she had to offer I would not be back to the store and I would take my complaint further, her response OK.
          Whatever happen to a little customer service? all they had to do was call and give the confirmation # to resolve the issue.
          Thanks
          melissa king

• Th
              Therealist Aug 16, 2009

First of all, I never understand why people who are driving extended distances to make a purchase out of a store don't CALL first to see if it is actually in stock in the store. These "locate in store" options on a lot of retail sites are all fine and well but it is still a dependent technology and of course a a lot of factors can lead to it being incorrect.

As far as the associate attitudes. Well, I'm sure they were thinking the same thing I just stated above. "Why are we calling a manager for an individual who couldn't take a common sense responsibility to follow up on something before coming in" I've thought it time and time again, and even posed the question to people who did the same thing you did, and all I ever get is blank stares as a light comes on in their head. And really, if the person's friend died? Give them a break, they are human, and yes, retail employees sometimes react too.

• Me
              Melissa K Aug 11, 2009

Should Be Vienna West Virginia

Sam's Clubrude and abusive treatment by management

I had difficulty with the extended warranty on my plasma TV purchased from Sam's Club, but thankfully that nightmare has been resolved. My real complaint is the treatment my husband and I received from the assistant manager and the manager of our Sam's store. We have been called liars, people out to get something for nothing, and yelled at by the store manager over the phone because I called the regional office of Sam'a Club, and went over his head. He finally just hung up on me when I told him I would rather he not try to handle the problem. As difficult as the warranty company was to get this problem fixed, they consistently treated me with some type of respect. We were told that we would not be allowed to buy anymore electronics in Sams. This is after we just purchased on May 1, 2009, a Samsung 52" LCD TV, in addition to another 3 year extended warranty. He also said that he would rather we not do business with his Sam's Club. So my question is, when my card expires (I DO NOT INTEND TO RENEW) how do I go about dealing with this company about my TV. I also have printers, household products, Lighting, and probably a 100 more items of significant value I have purchased from this store, and not to mention the thousands of dollars spent on food, merchandise and prescriptions. I have been in a wheelchair for 24 years, and I am used to dealing with people like this, but until this experience I have never had even the slightest hint that Sam's was this kind of company. I thought the "out to get something for nothing" was a cheap shot. Just to let this unprofessional manager know, my husband and I have worked all our lives, and live off of our pensions and social security. I have never taken anything that I did not deserve, and I never will. This guy needs to go, and go fast. The assistant manager is also a problem, but he just takes the prize. I am not the only one who has been touched by this rotten customer service going on at our local Sam's Club. I have contacted Sam's customer service corporate, and the marketing manager is supposed to get back with me, but I contacted them 3 weeks ago, and that person never has never called me back. So I don't hold out hope that anything will be resolved.

• Ba
                badly treated customer Aug 31, 2009

Sams Club should hire new people all the way from the top to the guy who cleans the toilet. Maybe the new people will know how to treat customers who are paying their salaries, instead of treating us like criminals.Maybe they will not hire ### like one in the Ocala branch who are totally uneducated as to how to keep customers coming back over and over.That stupid rule that they have where a husband cannot use their wifes card to do purchases was probably though of by some totally uneducated Idiot who probably fail every thing in high school(if he made it that far)You need to LEARN how to treat people like people and not numbers with no respect shown to us. Listen to what we say and not just fallow your own rules no matter how wrong you are. In this perticular store all you need to happen is for a Costco or BJs to come to Ocala and you people will be looking for a new line of work. So listen to our complaints or suffer the consequences.

SAMS'S CLUB - Interstate marine batteryrefuse to honor warranty

Purchased 12V marine battery from SAM'S CLUB in Houston, with 1 yr free replacement, or 30 month prorated warranty...this is standard warranty given with most batteries no matter where you purchase them.

Battery went bad, SAM'S CLUB refused to honor warranty unless I reinstated my membership...which demonstrates why I cancelled my membership in the 1st place.

My experience has been after taking into account the membership fee, and unless you do just about all your shopping there, you are lucky to break even...buy 3 gal of hand cream to save a dime...please. Generally, I've found the same or better prices at local grocery stores without having to buy large quantities. They must be laughing all the way to the bank.

On principle, I did file complaints with both the BBB and Texas Attorney General's Office regarding the refusal to honor the purchased battery warranty.

• Li
                  Lisa43 Dec 27, 2009

yep thats correct. At least someone notices Bigger isn't always better! I do have a membership there and do shop at sams, but I do not load my cart up like some. I think people don't realize the little amounts of savings for the membership fee.. Actually I think costco has better deals.

Anyway, I am thankful for this message about the battery. Iwas going to purchase a boat battery there for my husband. Now I will think about going somewhere ele.

Sam's Clubunfair policy

I saw a writing desk on clearance but the price was more than I was willing pay and the manager stated that if I call in a few days the price may get lowered. I called again after couple days and they were right, it dropped dramatically. I asked if they can put a HOLD or if I can pay for it. They said that is not their policy so I would have to come in. I drive in within the half hour and someone happened to take it right when I was walking in. I complained to the managers and they said sorry - first come first serve.

I think this is very unfair since I requested it and cause I got there 5 minutes late, I missed it.

noneofyerbusiness Feb 09, 2010

Sam's Club holds no merchandise for more than 24 hours, and does not hold clearanced merchandise at all!

• Re
                    Redbirdwarrior Jul 30, 2009

This isn't unfair, you are just a ###. As a former floor associate of Sam's Club, I can tell you that I have dealth with these kinds of "unfairness" claims before. Store Policy: YOU DO NOT HOLD CLEARANCED ITEMS. It is stated clearly at the customer service desk. If you wanted that desk that bad, perhaps you should have called at 9 AM when the store opened and went then.

Sam's Clubscam and cheating

I returned to the store within 7 minutes, but the technician who had broken my alloy wheel had vanished! I told Sandy, the cashier who handled the transaction about the damage, and she came outside to inspect the car with the technician who had installed the West side tires. They said that 'the broken piece came off when their technician pulled off the old weight!' But their nervousness, and the disappearance of the culprit technician right away -2 hours before closing time- showed that they knew about the damage done to my car, and they had the excuses ready. 'We have nothing to do with that, ' Sandy said. She then, brought a camera, and took a picture of the battered wheel for the back of the flat hammered spot that made the damage almost invisible to the camera - except the broken chip section. Then they told me that 'we have cameras everywhere, ' we will find out what happened.

A few days later, I received a message from David Horton, of Claims Management, Inc. (CMI) who told me he represented an insurer fro Sams Club, and lauded the good services to its customers. But from a letter I received from CMI, it doesn't look to me like an independent insurance carrier; it looks like a Walmart branch that disposed legitimate customers complaints, and probably get bonuses for saving Walmart money.

And that is the epitome of ARROGANCE of a behemoth company that can do damage to anybody, and nobody can tough them - even legally. That dawned on me because I watched some time back an NBC documentary in which a woman judge is Texas said she had issued several Court Orders to Walmart, but Walmart had ignored ALL OF THEM!!!

Sams Clubrude

On 5 June 2009 My family and I went to Sams Club in Catonsville Md. I was visiting from Tx.
                    We were there to purchase food for my Grandsons graduation. The Lady that checked us out was very, very nice. We purchased 6 Hugs and Kiss's but she only had 2 at her check out. She called over which I thought was a supervisor and asked her if she would get 4 more. Supervisor went over to another cashier and she had one. The supervisor took it but the cashier took it back and said it was hers. The Supervisor left. We waited and waited and finally she came back with
                    out any thing. The cashier, be fore she started some one elses order she came to us and said she hasn't come back?. We said no. So she went and found us the 4 more and apologized to us. Then to leave the three people in front of us was not checked but we sure were. I belong to SamsClub for over 4 years in Texas and use it for my Business. I spend around $600.00 to $900.00 every 6 to 8 weeks. Was this insindent because we are white? I really have a lot of respect for the cashier that waited on us. Thankyou Germaine Arneson

• Az
                        azucita Sep 30, 2011

I entered your store with my 6 month old son.I asked and employee if they had a restroom. She then told me no public restroom and confirmed it with another employee. As I was shopping the same employee handed her keys to a male employee and asked him to open the restroom for a Caucasian lady..

• Sr
                        srchng4care May 19, 2011

i know i think thats wrong also! if they dont want to they DONT WANT TO most people now a days have bad credit lol

Margaret Rhodes May 19, 2011

I worked in Macy's and we the employees are FORCED to ask customers to Open Credit Accounts, I lost my job because I didnt opened enough credit accounts :-( the economy it is bad..

Sam's Club On-linepoor customer service!

I placed an order on-line for some classroom tables. It took 4 weeks to get them delivered. When they showed up - they had brought me a patio set. When I finally got the tables one was damaged. I filled out the requested info they asked for, got an email that I would get another email telling me what to do for the return. I have never heard another word from Sam's - it's been 6 weeks. In the meantime I'm calling and trying to get someone to help me. Many phone calls later - the last was just a few minutes ago - they STILL can't/won't help me.

This kind of customer service is completely unacceptable. I will NEVER order from Sam's again - I don't care what I have to pay.

Sam's Club — tires service

To whom it may concern: I purchased Brand New Tires from Sams club in Rome, GA in January, 2008. I purchased...

Sam's Clubemplyees are allowed to spit in your pizza & then they cancel the club memeber's memember ship, emplyee still has job

An employee in the food court dated my son, plus many others in the club too, after a while he had broken up with her. She made a comment that if she could get away with spitting in my pizza in 2008 that she would. I ordered pizza through management on the phone for 2 hours later so I would not be taking that risk of such nature. Management assured me Tyra was her name that Sierra would not be making my pizza. I arrived in the club 10 minutes early for my pizza thinking that it already may be done early. Next thing you know Sierra walked out of the cooler with my pizza (no cameras in there). I was hesitant on the order, as I walked to the car with the pizza it bothered me as I sat in my car, so I decided with having those thoughts of my niece (19 at the time) over hearing her say that about my pizza. I walked in to customer service and returned the pizza, they wanted an explanation so I gave it to them of exactly what had taken place. Greg the manager that was jumping up and down with the pizza saying, "ha ha look, Sierra did not spit in it, I am going to take this to the break room and eat it and so are the other employees". I had a real puzzled look on my face, like why was he acting queer, and he was not there to see if in fact that he spit in it or not. My son that worked there at the time said that is how Greg is.

The lady at the door that greets you and/or puts a line on your receipt, knows the honest to God truth of all what happened of all of this and what took place on that day in the past 2008 and on 4/24/09 and they tell her to not say anything at all about it, as she knows in her heart what they have done to me, (she seems to feel bad about this to me when I talk to her) is wrong and God will punish and or judge those who need to be on this incident. She can not say anything or she will lose her job.

June 2008, I moved to AZ until March 2nd 2009...

After being in there store, 6 or 7 times since March 2nd 2009, and Sierra in the food court always getting on the phone when my son or I would glance to see if she is looking at us, which I would tell my younger son, "do not look at her". ... Any way, they ended up calling the Hickory Police Dept. on me and not knowing that I attend church with the chief of Police Hank Guess. The police made me leave and Sam's Club revoked my membership but I did not find out until 4/23/09.

When I got home from their Club on 4/23/09 #6355 after being harassed by the lady at the returns counter and the manager as I walked out of the store in tears, explaining to a couple that asked exiting the store what that was all about... I called the Sam's Club Corporate Office...This is what they in fact told me, " They said that on March 25th 2009 it was entered into their computers by Sam's Club 6355 store number which is located in Hickory, NC 28601 that I am not to be in any Sam's Club or Wal-Mart ever again in my life because that on December 23rd 2008, I was in fact in their store club #6355, and got caught shop lifting in there. Wow, am I ever puzzled over all of this...

If you remember above in this complaint, I lived in Arizona in December 2008.

• Th
                            themagicman Sep 23, 2009

i think you are a crazy ### who always plays the victim. Even though you do steal from sams clubs and other stores. I have never heard of anyone like you are, ur one of a kind. crazy, pathetic, idiotic, backstabbing, lunatic, i mean these are only a few word that describe you and do not even scratch the surface. u r a waste of life. you r just a big pile of grabbastic amphibian $#!t. take fault for your own actions adn dont take your stupidity out on someone else

• Hk
                            hkj;ljkhbg Aug 16, 2009

This story doesn't make sense and when something is so blatantly confusing there is typically a reason why. I think you're full of it.

Jonny Apr 26, 2009

If you had a business membership with Sam's, they will be losing all kinds of money from you, so it will be their loss not yours...GO TO COSTCO, THEY ARE WAY BETTER!!! I lOVE COSTCO, I would never put money into Sm'a Club or Wal-Mart Corporation ever, they don't give a sh about you any way.

Sam's Club Employees can get stoned and drunk (on their liquor that is stolen by the employees) on the job, and they are dumb enough not even to know this.

Jonny Apr 26, 2009

If I were you, I would "F" Sierra up, don't do it though as you will go to jail, find another way to get to her or have somebody else do it for you.

And what kind of management would do something of that nature to somebody if they were in fact a real manager? Sounds like Greg is gay to me. I would get a lawyer if I were you and sue the hell out of them!!!

Sams Club Store # 6358damage of car during service

I went to Sams Club as a member, and ordered a set of 4 Michelin tires that don't stock for my 2003 Toyota Camry on April 10, 2009, and paid for upfront. On April 14, 2009, I received a call at 4:10pm that the tire set was in, was told they were not busy, and I could go in and have the set installed in about 45 minutes. I went in, paid the installation fees, and the car was driven into the bay area, while I stood behind the glass window outside the service area to watch the process. One tech on the east side of the car took two wheels to install, and another on the west side took the other two. The one on the east side -closer to my window post- looked nervous and in a hurry -even though I was told they close at 7:00pm- and when he installed the tire in the rim, and took it to the balance spinner, he stroke the alloy wheel rim 6-8 times with an all metal hammer where he put a balance weight. He, then, left the wheel spinning, while he fitted the second tire on its rim. Upon fitting, the second tire, he returned to the spinning balance bay, and again stroke the alloy wheel rim another 5-6 times -without any further spinning! I knew right away that a balance weight doesn't need about 15 hammer strikes to set in, and upon installation I took the car to the corner of the parking lot for inspection. I expected the weight to look really smashed, but it look pristine - no scratch. However, next to the balance weight, the alloy wheel was hammered flat!!!, and a piece had broken off!! I returned to the store within 7 minutes, but the technician who had broken my alloy wheel had vanished! I told Sandy, the cashier who handled the transaction about the damage, and she came outside to inspect the car with the technician who had installed the West side tires. They said that "the broken piece came off when their technician pulled off the old weight!" But their nervousness, and the disappearance of the culprit technician right away -2 hours before closing time- showed that they knew about the damage done to my car, and they had the excuses ready. "We have nothing to do with that, " Sandy said. She then, brought a camera, and took a picture of the battered wheel for the back of the flat hammered spot that made the damage almost invisible to the camera - except the broken chip section. Then they told me that "we have cameras everywhere, " we will find out what happened. A few days later, I received a message from David Horton, of Claims Management, Inc. (CMI) who told me he represented an insurer fro Sams Club, and lauded the good services to its customers. But from a letter I received from CMI, it doesn't look to me like an independent insurance carrier; it looks like a Walmart branch that disposes legitimate customers complaints, and those supposed investigators probably get bonuses when they whitewash Walmarts liability and pay nothing. That is what I extrapolate from my own experience. To add insult to injury, David called me two days later, and told me that he watched the tire installation video, and look at the damage picture, and there was nothing improper and no damage!!! Sure, when the customer cannot see their video, and when Sams staff take pictures of the damage from the back to conceal it, that is COVER UP! I told David to come and inspect the damage in my car, and he wanted pictures. It is hard to get a full picture on the inside side of the rim, which is partially obscured by the sidewall curve. Honest insurance investigators evaluate damages in person - not from 700 miles away - in Arkansas. And that is the epitome of ARROGANCE of a behemoth company that can do damage to anybody, and nobody can touch them - even legally. That dawned on me because I watched some time back an NBC documentary in which a woman judge is Texas said she had issued several Court Orders to Walmart, but Walmart had ignored ALL OF THEM!!! The Epilogue of this sordid Sams Club damage and denial to my automobile, and the inability even of the courts to make that behemoth beast comply or take responsibility for its actions, shall serve as a warning to all those who try to save a few bucks: You may save a few bucks, but you may also get much more damage to your car, and you will have no recourse - even with a lawyer. State courts, and state attorney generals are no match for Walmart. Only the U.S. Justice Department can tackle Walmart, but they have no jurisdiction on local consumer complaints. The moral of the story on this [redacted]. The bigness of Walmart and Sams Club affords them the Power of Arrogance, the Power to defy State Courts, and the Power to Damage Your Car, and then ignore any legitimate complaint with impunity! Their bottom line is profit, and covering their damages will reduce it. Deal with them at your own risk! But please read 30 more reports of ripp of at "[redacted]s." Nikos, River Grove, Illinois

• Wi
                              winston legtheigh Oct 13, 2009

Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that you know nothing about nor have you ever mounted tires. Next time go to a dealership and request the use of adhesive wheel weights.

Sam's Club — damage to property

I've been a member of Sam's Club for some time so I decided to get 4 new tires there. Deal wa...

Sam's Club Warrantyhp laptop

I am very disappointed with the 2 year extended warranty that I purchased from Sam's Club. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing with this company and as I read I see that I am not the first customer to experience this and something needs to be done. I have returned my HP laptop a total of 3 times...the warranty company tells me that I have only returned it twice. Each time this repair company Cybertest and Micromedics have returned my laptop to me unrepaired. In fact the initial problem was that the monitor went out. Now not only does the monitor not work the laptop will not even boot up. I have talked to several managers at the warranty company Tracey(a gentleman who told me that he refused to let me speak with someone higher) and Devin who also gives me the run around saying that the computer needs to be sent back yet another time...and that the only way the pc would be replaced at this point is if Cybertest states that they are unable to repair the laptop. Not only does the laptop still not work but it also has cosmetic damamge and they returned it without the remote. I am so frustrated with this and feels that this is anunfair way to treat a customer after you get their money.

• Cm
                                Cmorelle Mar 15, 2010

I agree, I had also a bad experience with this people. I sent my laptop in the box the mailed to me. they claimed that my laptop arrived damage, but I was not noyify untill they sent me the laptop back. when I call them to complaina bout the damage to my laptop they told me that the box was not damage and that there was nothing they could do. Anyone who has seen the box that they want people to use knows that it does not have the right protection. after traying to speack with these poeple. I decided to give up.
                                In conclusion I will never buy an extended warranty at Sams club it is a joke.

[email protected]

Sam's Club Optical — refused service

I had an eye exam on 11/26/08. I had had pnuemonia for 5 weeks and did not get back for my follow-up. About 2...

Sams Club Optical — associate/manager

I just find that it is my responsability to worn any one that I can about the manager at the Mobile, AL Sam...