Sally Beauty Supply Manager (Joke)falsify test???

S

I was the manager at this location and the year and half it was very challenging, the store was so dirty and this was my priority and of course customer service.

I was NOT trained correctly, was thrown into the store and did what I could because of my experience as a Cosmetologist.

Was told at the beginning that the store was looking so much better and that all the numbers were improving.

Our first inventory was ok but not the best needed improving and the visits by the VP and TM were good, well after a year our goal was not meet and all HELL broke lose, my store was the dirty, our store's inventory was way out of hand, the complaints went on and on.
What took the cake was when I was told to FALSIFY test and sign them, because if we failed our audit I would be FIRED.

Well, guess what, I did quiet and I pray that this company grows some pride.