Menu

F
Author of the complaint
8:49 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought 2 suits at the Off Saks in Dallas, Texas back in July 2017. These suits cost me $800.00, as it was a BOGO. They were Saks fifth ave. suits made with material from Ermenegildo Zegna. The suit jackets began to bubble within a few months, not to bad at first, but now a large section of my suit jacket is now noticeably bubbled. I had this happen once from a suit I bought with another store, and they took back the suit, even though I had bought it over a year prior, because they knew that a fine suit should not bubble in such a manner so quickly. I contacted Off Saks thru email and never heard back from them. I took my complaint to my local Off Saks and they blew me off, citing the 30 day warranty. They obviously do not care about the quality of product they sell or the damage it can do to their brand. I will personally never shop at Off Saks Again, nor will I encourage others to do so.

More Saks OFF 5th complaints & reviews

Saks OFF 5th - package delivered to wrong country and address
Saks OFF 5th - ORDER # 108381327
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Saks OFF 5th - Refund for returned item was never issued
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments